Video Premiere: LeToya Luckett's 'Not Anymore'
LeToya Luckett has dropped a 1960s-themed music video for her new single entitled "Not Anymore". In the Bryan Barber-directed video, she is horrified when her boyfriend, who is played by Lance Gross, cheats on her. Singing "I deserve someone who treats me right," she then dumps him.
"Not Anymore" is a song penned by Ne-Yo and produced by Bei Maejor. Appearing in LeToya Luckett's second solo studio album "Lady Love", the track has been available for digital purchase on February 3 and will hit radio airplays on March 24.
"Lady Love" itself will arrive in U.S. market on May 19. The record is worked on by powerhouse producers, such as Polow Da Don, Christopher "Tricky" Stewart, Timbaland, Pharrell Williams, Babyface and many others.
LeToya Luckett's "Not Anymore" music video
More LeToya Luckett News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special