Video Premiere: LeToya Luckett's 'Not Anymore'
LeToya Luckett has dropped a 1960s-themed music video for her new single entitled "Not Anymore". In the Bryan Barber-directed video, she is horrified when her boyfriend, who is played by Lance Gross, cheats on her. Singing "I deserve someone who treats me right," she then dumps him.
"Not Anymore" is a song penned by Ne-Yo and produced by Bei Maejor. Appearing in LeToya Luckett's second solo studio album "Lady Love", the track has been available for digital purchase on February 3 and will hit radio airplays on March 24.
"Lady Love" itself will arrive in U.S. market on May 19. The record is worked on by powerhouse producers, such as Polow Da Don, Christopher "Tricky" Stewart, Timbaland, Pharrell Williams, Babyface and many others.
LeToya Luckett's "Not Anymore" music video
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off