Video Premiere: LeToya Luckett's 'Not Anymore'
LeToya Luckett has dropped a 1960s-themed music video for her new single entitled "Not Anymore". In the Bryan Barber-directed video, she is horrified when her boyfriend, who is played by Lance Gross, cheats on her. Singing "I deserve someone who treats me right," she then dumps him.
"Not Anymore" is a song penned by Ne-Yo and produced by Bei Maejor. Appearing in LeToya Luckett's second solo studio album "Lady Love", the track has been available for digital purchase on February 3 and will hit radio airplays on March 24.
"Lady Love" itself will arrive in U.S. market on May 19. The record is worked on by powerhouse producers, such as Polow Da Don, Christopher "Tricky" Stewart, Timbaland, Pharrell Williams, Babyface and many others.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says