Video Premiere: LeToya Luckett's 'Not Anymore'
LeToya Luckett has dropped a 1960s-themed music video for her new single entitled "Not Anymore". In the Bryan Barber-directed video, she is horrified when her boyfriend, who is played by Lance Gross, cheats on her. Singing "I deserve someone who treats me right," she then dumps him.
"Not Anymore" is a song penned by Ne-Yo and produced by Bei Maejor. Appearing in LeToya Luckett's second solo studio album "Lady Love", the track has been available for digital purchase on February 3 and will hit radio airplays on March 24.
"Lady Love" itself will arrive in U.S. market on May 19. The record is worked on by powerhouse producers, such as Polow Da Don, Christopher "Tricky" Stewart, Timbaland, Pharrell Williams, Babyface and many others.
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video