Video Premiere: LeToya Luckett's 'Not Anymore'
LeToya Luckett has dropped a 1960s-themed music video for her new single entitled "Not Anymore". In the Bryan Barber-directed video, she is horrified when her boyfriend, who is played by Lance Gross, cheats on her. Singing "I deserve someone who treats me right," she then dumps him.
"Not Anymore" is a song penned by Ne-Yo and produced by Bei Maejor. Appearing in LeToya Luckett's second solo studio album "Lady Love", the track has been available for digital purchase on February 3 and will hit radio airplays on March 24.
"Lady Love" itself will arrive in U.S. market on May 19. The record is worked on by powerhouse producers, such as Polow Da Don, Christopher "Tricky" Stewart, Timbaland, Pharrell Williams, Babyface and many others.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked