Kate Voegele to Release Second Album in May
Kate Voegele is gearing up to release her second studio album titled "A Fine Mess" in May. In getting the record done, she works with producer Mike Elizondo, who has worked with the likes of Rihanna, Maroon 5 and Pink, in Los Angeles.
In between her tight schedule in recording booth, Voegele manages to fly back and forth between Los Angeles and Wilmington, North Carolina to shoot new episodes of The CW's hit TV series "One Tree Hill". Reprising her role as a singer/songwriter named Mia Catalano, she will be giving audience sneak previews of songs from her upcoming album, beginning with March 16 episode, when she will premiere a brand new track titled "Manhattan From the Sky".
Kate Voegele, hailed by Entertainment Weekly for being among the best of "the new golden age of female singer/songwriters", spent the majority of 2008 touring to promote her debut album "Don't Look Away", the record that earned her "Artist to Watch in 2008" title from Billboard. Over the course of the year, she has shared stages with Natasha Bedingfield, The Veronicas, Ben Lee as well as Cary Brothers and has launched her own headlining tour.
Kate Voegele's second recording session for new album "A Fine Mess":
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum