Video: Pink and Ricky Gervais Star as Skinned Animals in PETA's New Ad
Singer Pink and British comedian Ricky Gervais team up, lending their voice for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA)'s anti-fur new ad campaign dubbed "Stolen for Fashion." In the 30-second spot, Pink provides the voice for an alligator without its skin, while Gervais voices a rabbit without its coat.
Pink and Gervais' computer-generated skinned animals are shown in the TV spot demanding their skins back from a man and a woman who are leaving a party. The woman is seen holding a clutch made from alligator's skin, while the man is seen holding a coat made from rabbit's fur. Fighting with the two persons in a bid to get their skin back as the other partygoers are watching, Pink and Gervais' computer-generated skinned animals at last are seen winning both the clutch and coat.
Pink was seen unveiling the PETA's ad during Paris Fashion Week on Monday, March 9 alongside her pal, Stella McCartney, a designer known for not using animal products for her line.
More Pink News
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed