Video: Pink and Ricky Gervais Star as Skinned Animals in PETA's New Ad
Singer Pink and British comedian Ricky Gervais team up, lending their voice for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA)'s anti-fur new ad campaign dubbed "Stolen for Fashion." In the 30-second spot, Pink provides the voice for an alligator without its skin, while Gervais voices a rabbit without its coat.
Pink and Gervais' computer-generated skinned animals are shown in the TV spot demanding their skins back from a man and a woman who are leaving a party. The woman is seen holding a clutch made from alligator's skin, while the man is seen holding a coat made from rabbit's fur. Fighting with the two persons in a bid to get their skin back as the other partygoers are watching, Pink and Gervais' computer-generated skinned animals at last are seen winning both the clutch and coat.
Pink was seen unveiling the PETA's ad during Paris Fashion Week on Monday, March 9 alongside her pal, Stella McCartney, a designer known for not using animal products for her line.
- Blac Chyna Poses Nearly Naked for Elle and Calls Her Ex Tyga 'Kinda Cheap'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Recap: Mary Drake's Child Revealed, Someone Dead
- Mel C Reveals Why She Turned Down Spice Girls Reunion
- Drake and Rihanna Are 'Fully Dating' as They're Done 'Hiding' Their Relationship
- Miranda Kerr Reveals Ex Orlando Bloom Warned Her About His Penis Photos
- 'Star Wars' Actor Ian McDiarmid Confirms He Won't Return as Emperor Palpatine in 'Rogue One'
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years
- Nick Young Wants Chris Brown Out of Their Neighborhood: 'You're Making the Block Hot'