Video: Pink and Ricky Gervais Star as Skinned Animals in PETA's New Ad
Singer Pink and British comedian Ricky Gervais team up, lending their voice for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA)'s anti-fur new ad campaign dubbed "Stolen for Fashion." In the 30-second spot, Pink provides the voice for an alligator without its skin, while Gervais voices a rabbit without its coat.
Pink and Gervais' computer-generated skinned animals are shown in the TV spot demanding their skins back from a man and a woman who are leaving a party. The woman is seen holding a clutch made from alligator's skin, while the man is seen holding a coat made from rabbit's fur. Fighting with the two persons in a bid to get their skin back as the other partygoers are watching, Pink and Gervais' computer-generated skinned animals at last are seen winning both the clutch and coat.
Pink was seen unveiling the PETA's ad during Paris Fashion Week on Monday, March 9 alongside her pal, Stella McCartney, a designer known for not using animal products for her line.
More Pink News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl