Video: Pink and Ricky Gervais Star as Skinned Animals in PETA's New Ad
Singer Pink and British comedian Ricky Gervais team up, lending their voice for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA)'s anti-fur new ad campaign dubbed "Stolen for Fashion." In the 30-second spot, Pink provides the voice for an alligator without its skin, while Gervais voices a rabbit without its coat.
Pink and Gervais' computer-generated skinned animals are shown in the TV spot demanding their skins back from a man and a woman who are leaving a party. The woman is seen holding a clutch made from alligator's skin, while the man is seen holding a coat made from rabbit's fur. Fighting with the two persons in a bid to get their skin back as the other partygoers are watching, Pink and Gervais' computer-generated skinned animals at last are seen winning both the clutch and coat.
Pink was seen unveiling the PETA's ad during Paris Fashion Week on Monday, March 9 alongside her pal, Stella McCartney, a designer known for not using animal products for her line.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal