'Make Me a Supermodel' Clips: The Claws Are Out
Bravo TV's "Make Me a Supermodel" has had its run for weeks and the claws are definitely out. On the March 11 episode of the reality series, the models are required to sweeten themselves up while the drama off the scene keeps escalating.
As the new crop of models get used to life in the house, personalities already start to clash as a few contestants show their disrespectful colors early on. In the first clip, Branden opens up about not being able to be close men.
The models' nerves are heightened when they must attend a hair consultation with Bravo hair-guru Tabatha Coffey, where she decides whose locks will be chopped and whose will be spared. All are trembling except for Sandhurst.
Later, the aspiring supermodels are in for a sweet treat when they are stripped down and transformed into candy for their photo assignment.
- Branden's Story
- Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow
- Sweet Nakedness
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role