'Make Me a Supermodel' Clips: The Claws Are Out
Bravo TV's "Make Me a Supermodel" has had its run for weeks and the claws are definitely out. On the March 11 episode of the reality series, the models are required to sweeten themselves up while the drama off the scene keeps escalating.
As the new crop of models get used to life in the house, personalities already start to clash as a few contestants show their disrespectful colors early on. In the first clip, Branden opens up about not being able to be close men.
The models' nerves are heightened when they must attend a hair consultation with Bravo hair-guru Tabatha Coffey, where she decides whose locks will be chopped and whose will be spared. All are trembling except for Sandhurst.
Later, the aspiring supermodels are in for a sweet treat when they are stripped down and transformed into candy for their photo assignment.
- Branden's Story
- Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow
- Sweet Nakedness
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby