'Make Me a Supermodel' Clips: The Claws Are Out
Bravo TV's "Make Me a Supermodel" has had its run for weeks and the claws are definitely out. On the March 11 episode of the reality series, the models are required to sweeten themselves up while the drama off the scene keeps escalating.
As the new crop of models get used to life in the house, personalities already start to clash as a few contestants show their disrespectful colors early on. In the first clip, Branden opens up about not being able to be close men.
The models' nerves are heightened when they must attend a hair consultation with Bravo hair-guru Tabatha Coffey, where she decides whose locks will be chopped and whose will be spared. All are trembling except for Sandhurst.
Later, the aspiring supermodels are in for a sweet treat when they are stripped down and transformed into candy for their photo assignment.
- Branden's Story
- Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow
- Sweet Nakedness
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound