'Make Me a Supermodel' Clips: The Claws Are Out
Bravo TV's "Make Me a Supermodel" has had its run for weeks and the claws are definitely out. On the March 11 episode of the reality series, the models are required to sweeten themselves up while the drama off the scene keeps escalating.
As the new crop of models get used to life in the house, personalities already start to clash as a few contestants show their disrespectful colors early on. In the first clip, Branden opens up about not being able to be close men.
The models' nerves are heightened when they must attend a hair consultation with Bravo hair-guru Tabatha Coffey, where she decides whose locks will be chopped and whose will be spared. All are trembling except for Sandhurst.
Later, the aspiring supermodels are in for a sweet treat when they are stripped down and transformed into candy for their photo assignment.
- Branden's Story
- Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow
- Sweet Nakedness
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special