'Make Me a Supermodel' Clips: The Claws Are Out
Bravo TV's "Make Me a Supermodel" has had its run for weeks and the claws are definitely out. On the March 11 episode of the reality series, the models are required to sweeten themselves up while the drama off the scene keeps escalating.
As the new crop of models get used to life in the house, personalities already start to clash as a few contestants show their disrespectful colors early on. In the first clip, Branden opens up about not being able to be close men.
The models' nerves are heightened when they must attend a hair consultation with Bravo hair-guru Tabatha Coffey, where she decides whose locks will be chopped and whose will be spared. All are trembling except for Sandhurst.
Later, the aspiring supermodels are in for a sweet treat when they are stripped down and transformed into candy for their photo assignment.
- Branden's Story
- Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow
- Sweet Nakedness
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences