Anne Heche's Divorce to Estranged Husband Coleman Laffoon Finalized
TV actress Anne Heche and her estranged husband Coleman Laffoon are officially single on the eyes of the law as a judge has signed their divorce off on Wednesday, March 4, ending their two-year divorce battle. New details in addition to the twosome's previous settlement regarding custody of their son and split of their assets have been reached.
And according to the Los Angeles Superior Court documents obtained by E! News, Anne agrees to continue paying Coleman $3,700 a month in child support. She also agrees to pay him a $515,000 lump sum cash payment and to let him own half of all their community property, including more than $700,000 worth of stocks and other assets. Anne herself will keep her multimillion-dollar home in Vancouver, B.C. Both of them will share 50-50 physical and legal custody of son, Homer.
Anne Heche and Coleman Laffoon, who is a cameraman, wed in 2001. They are parents to son, Homer Heche Laffoon, who was born in March 2002. In January 2007, a spokeswoman for Anne confirmed her split from Coleman, who a month later filed for divorce, citing irreconcilable differences.
Soon following their separation, Anne began dating her "Men in Trees" co-star James Tupper. She currently is pregnant with James' baby, a boy, as confirmed by her representative in January.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'