Anne Heche's Divorce to Estranged Husband Coleman Laffoon Finalized
TV actress Anne Heche and her estranged husband Coleman Laffoon are officially single on the eyes of the law as a judge has signed their divorce off on Wednesday, March 4, ending their two-year divorce battle. New details in addition to the twosome's previous settlement regarding custody of their son and split of their assets have been reached.
And according to the Los Angeles Superior Court documents obtained by E! News, Anne agrees to continue paying Coleman $3,700 a month in child support. She also agrees to pay him a $515,000 lump sum cash payment and to let him own half of all their community property, including more than $700,000 worth of stocks and other assets. Anne herself will keep her multimillion-dollar home in Vancouver, B.C. Both of them will share 50-50 physical and legal custody of son, Homer.
Anne Heche and Coleman Laffoon, who is a cameraman, wed in 2001. They are parents to son, Homer Heche Laffoon, who was born in March 2002. In January 2007, a spokeswoman for Anne confirmed her split from Coleman, who a month later filed for divorce, citing irreconcilable differences.
Soon following their separation, Anne began dating her "Men in Trees" co-star James Tupper. She currently is pregnant with James' baby, a boy, as confirmed by her representative in January.
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?