Anne Heche's Divorce to Estranged Husband Coleman Laffoon Finalized
TV actress Anne Heche and her estranged husband Coleman Laffoon are officially single on the eyes of the law as a judge has signed their divorce off on Wednesday, March 4, ending their two-year divorce battle. New details in addition to the twosome's previous settlement regarding custody of their son and split of their assets have been reached.
And according to the Los Angeles Superior Court documents obtained by E! News, Anne agrees to continue paying Coleman $3,700 a month in child support. She also agrees to pay him a $515,000 lump sum cash payment and to let him own half of all their community property, including more than $700,000 worth of stocks and other assets. Anne herself will keep her multimillion-dollar home in Vancouver, B.C. Both of them will share 50-50 physical and legal custody of son, Homer.
Anne Heche and Coleman Laffoon, who is a cameraman, wed in 2001. They are parents to son, Homer Heche Laffoon, who was born in March 2002. In January 2007, a spokeswoman for Anne confirmed her split from Coleman, who a month later filed for divorce, citing irreconcilable differences.
Soon following their separation, Anne began dating her "Men in Trees" co-star James Tupper. She currently is pregnant with James' baby, a boy, as confirmed by her representative in January.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding