Helena Christensen: 'I Eat Like a Pig'
Required to maintain a svelte figure due to her career as a supermodel, Helena Christensen surprisingly admits that she eats a lot, telling the April issue of the U.K. edition of InStyle magazine, "I eat like a pig." Detailing on her eating habit, she confesses, "I eat more than anyone I know. I'm obsessed! [Food] takes up about 75 percent of my brain."
As for how she keeps her body in shape with such eating obsession, she admits, "I'm super lucky with my metabolism." Nevertheless, "I have to be realistic - that might not always be the situation. That's why I chose really intense training," the beauty adds.
On staying healthy, Helena declares turning 40 "doesn't freak me out", reasoning "I'm in better shape than I was at 25 because I'm actually doing something physical" which includes taking a back seat with her 9-year-old son Mingus, whom she has with ex-husband, Norman Reedus.
More on Helena Christensen's interview is on InStyle.
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton