Helena Christensen: 'I Eat Like a Pig'
Required to maintain a svelte figure due to her career as a supermodel, Helena Christensen surprisingly admits that she eats a lot, telling the April issue of the U.K. edition of InStyle magazine, "I eat like a pig." Detailing on her eating habit, she confesses, "I eat more than anyone I know. I'm obsessed! [Food] takes up about 75 percent of my brain."
As for how she keeps her body in shape with such eating obsession, she admits, "I'm super lucky with my metabolism." Nevertheless, "I have to be realistic - that might not always be the situation. That's why I chose really intense training," the beauty adds.
On staying healthy, Helena declares turning 40 "doesn't freak me out", reasoning "I'm in better shape than I was at 25 because I'm actually doing something physical" which includes taking a back seat with her 9-year-old son Mingus, whom she has with ex-husband, Norman Reedus.
More on Helena Christensen's interview is on InStyle.
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt 'Never Wanted Sex' Prior to Their Split
- Kim Kardashian's Paris Robbery Crime Scene Photos Emerge
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Were Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle