Helena Christensen: 'I Eat Like a Pig'
Required to maintain a svelte figure due to her career as a supermodel, Helena Christensen surprisingly admits that she eats a lot, telling the April issue of the U.K. edition of InStyle magazine, "I eat like a pig." Detailing on her eating habit, she confesses, "I eat more than anyone I know. I'm obsessed! [Food] takes up about 75 percent of my brain."
As for how she keeps her body in shape with such eating obsession, she admits, "I'm super lucky with my metabolism." Nevertheless, "I have to be realistic - that might not always be the situation. That's why I chose really intense training," the beauty adds.
On staying healthy, Helena declares turning 40 "doesn't freak me out", reasoning "I'm in better shape than I was at 25 because I'm actually doing something physical" which includes taking a back seat with her 9-year-old son Mingus, whom she has with ex-husband, Norman Reedus.
More on Helena Christensen's interview is on InStyle.
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'
- Gigi Hadid Blames Meds for Skinnier Figure, Announces Social Media Break Over the Holidays
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt While Celebrating Birthday With Meek Mill
- 'La La Land' and 'Arrival' Among AFI's Top Ten Movies of 2016
- Donald Trump Is Still Involved in 'The Apprentice' After All
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson