Helena Christensen: 'I Eat Like a Pig'
Required to maintain a svelte figure due to her career as a supermodel, Helena Christensen surprisingly admits that she eats a lot, telling the April issue of the U.K. edition of InStyle magazine, "I eat like a pig." Detailing on her eating habit, she confesses, "I eat more than anyone I know. I'm obsessed! [Food] takes up about 75 percent of my brain."
As for how she keeps her body in shape with such eating obsession, she admits, "I'm super lucky with my metabolism." Nevertheless, "I have to be realistic - that might not always be the situation. That's why I chose really intense training," the beauty adds.
On staying healthy, Helena declares turning 40 "doesn't freak me out", reasoning "I'm in better shape than I was at 25 because I'm actually doing something physical" which includes taking a back seat with her 9-year-old son Mingus, whom she has with ex-husband, Norman Reedus.
More on Helena Christensen's interview is on InStyle.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie