Helena Christensen: 'I Eat Like a Pig'
Required to maintain a svelte figure due to her career as a supermodel, Helena Christensen surprisingly admits that she eats a lot, telling the April issue of the U.K. edition of InStyle magazine, "I eat like a pig." Detailing on her eating habit, she confesses, "I eat more than anyone I know. I'm obsessed! [Food] takes up about 75 percent of my brain."
As for how she keeps her body in shape with such eating obsession, she admits, "I'm super lucky with my metabolism." Nevertheless, "I have to be realistic - that might not always be the situation. That's why I chose really intense training," the beauty adds.
On staying healthy, Helena declares turning 40 "doesn't freak me out", reasoning "I'm in better shape than I was at 25 because I'm actually doing something physical" which includes taking a back seat with her 9-year-old son Mingus, whom she has with ex-husband, Norman Reedus.
More on Helena Christensen's interview is on InStyle.
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes