'The Green Hornet' Starts Filming in Summer
A few interesting tidbits about "The Green Hornet", including the start of shooting date, have been brought forth by one of its screenwriters, Seth Rogen. Giving updates to the superhero movie while promoting "Monsters vs. Aliens" in Australia, the co-writer of "Superbad" revealed during his "The Jono & Dano Show" appearance that the movie will start filming in June.
Beside the shooting date, the 26-year-old actor also stated that while the film will be an origin story, it won't be one in the traditional sense, further promising that "it'll be unlike every other superhero film out there." Noting that the story will highlight on the relationship between Kato and Britt Reid a.k.a. Green Hornet, he also explained that the movie will see his Green Hornet as just a normal guy, whereas Stephen Chow's Kato as the one who does all the superhero stuff.
An adaptation of WXYZ's radio show created by George W. Trendle and Fran Striker, "The Green Hornet" centers on Britt Reid, a newspaper publisher by day and masked vigilante "Green Hornet" by night, and his adventures in fighting crimes. Slated for June 25, 2010 U.S. release, the flick is produced by Neal H. Moritz and also penned by Seth Rogen's writing partner in "Knocked Up", "Superbad" and "Pineapple Express", Evan Goldberg.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri