'The Green Hornet' Starts Filming in Summer
A few interesting tidbits about "The Green Hornet", including the start of shooting date, have been brought forth by one of its screenwriters, Seth Rogen. Giving updates to the superhero movie while promoting "Monsters vs. Aliens" in Australia, the co-writer of "Superbad" revealed during his "The Jono & Dano Show" appearance that the movie will start filming in June.
Beside the shooting date, the 26-year-old actor also stated that while the film will be an origin story, it won't be one in the traditional sense, further promising that "it'll be unlike every other superhero film out there." Noting that the story will highlight on the relationship between Kato and Britt Reid a.k.a. Green Hornet, he also explained that the movie will see his Green Hornet as just a normal guy, whereas Stephen Chow's Kato as the one who does all the superhero stuff.
An adaptation of WXYZ's radio show created by George W. Trendle and Fran Striker, "The Green Hornet" centers on Britt Reid, a newspaper publisher by day and masked vigilante "Green Hornet" by night, and his adventures in fighting crimes. Slated for June 25, 2010 U.S. release, the flick is produced by Neal H. Moritz and also penned by Seth Rogen's writing partner in "Knocked Up", "Superbad" and "Pineapple Express", Evan Goldberg.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked