Preview of Julianna Margulies and Susan Sarandon in 'ER'
On March 12, Dr. Carter gets a surprise visit from an old friend while waiting for his kidney transplant. With four episodes left, Eriq La Salle returns to "ER" to reprise his role as Dr. Benton. Also spotted in the preview which has just been released are Julianna Margulies who reprises Nurse Carol Hathaway and Susan Sarandon as a patient's mother.
Should the rumors are to be believed then the next week's episode of "ER" would also be the one with George Clooney returning as Dr. Doug Ross. Executive producer John Wells would not confirm this but he told EW that not all those who come back will be cramped in one episode. "You should not expect them all to be in the finale," he said. "We've spread them out over the season. I didn't want to do something like somebody dies, or there is a celebration, or the hospital closes, so that's why everybody comes back. I wanted it to be natural."
Also in the episode called "Old Times", Neela and Sam are shocked when they arrive back to the airport with transplant organs only to find that their plane has left them.
More ER News
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'