Rihanna's Family Reacts to Chris Brown's Felony Charges
Rihanna is keeping herself away from the spotlight and not yet made a single comment on her on-again boyfriend Chris Brown being charged with two felonies for allegedly assaulting her, yet her father and relatives are quick to react on that matter. Speaking to US Weekly, Rihanna's father Ronald Fenty says, "I don't know how to react. Chris is a very talented guy. I still think he's a little immature for Rihanna."
The man goes on commenting, "Justice can never be served in this situation. He can't feel the pain she felt." He adds, "I don't believe in hitting a woman. I hope everything works out better for them. I don't feel happy or sad. He's in the court's hands. Let justice prevail."
Admitting he knows nothing about the new police report that details Chris' attack on his daughter, Ronald opens up to US Weekly, saying "I don't know what to say, honest to god. I've been hearing so many stories. I don't feel any pain anymore. I've gone numb. I've heard so much. But I can't get on to her. Her mother can't get on to her, her brother told me she changed her email. Somebody has a stranglehold on her. I'm lost."
Meanwhile, one relative of Rihanna thinks Chris "should be in jail" for what he has done to the songstress. "He deserves whatever he gets. It's about time," the relative says. Chris himself hasn't made a statement just yet on the assault and making criminal threats felonies that the authorities addressed to him during a court hearing on Thursday, March 5.
More Rihanna News
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert