Rihanna's Family Reacts to Chris Brown's Felony Charges
Rihanna is keeping herself away from the spotlight and not yet made a single comment on her on-again boyfriend Chris Brown being charged with two felonies for allegedly assaulting her, yet her father and relatives are quick to react on that matter. Speaking to US Weekly, Rihanna's father Ronald Fenty says, "I don't know how to react. Chris is a very talented guy. I still think he's a little immature for Rihanna."
The man goes on commenting, "Justice can never be served in this situation. He can't feel the pain she felt." He adds, "I don't believe in hitting a woman. I hope everything works out better for them. I don't feel happy or sad. He's in the court's hands. Let justice prevail."
Admitting he knows nothing about the new police report that details Chris' attack on his daughter, Ronald opens up to US Weekly, saying "I don't know what to say, honest to god. I've been hearing so many stories. I don't feel any pain anymore. I've gone numb. I've heard so much. But I can't get on to her. Her mother can't get on to her, her brother told me she changed her email. Somebody has a stranglehold on her. I'm lost."
Meanwhile, one relative of Rihanna thinks Chris "should be in jail" for what he has done to the songstress. "He deserves whatever he gets. It's about time," the relative says. Chris himself hasn't made a statement just yet on the assault and making criminal threats felonies that the authorities addressed to him during a court hearing on Thursday, March 5.
More Rihanna News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance