Kristen Stewart Hints on 'The Twilight Saga's New Moon' Shooting Date
Kristen Stewart has brought an update for "The Twilight Saga's New Moon". In an interview with MoviesOnline, the "Twilight" beauty shared that the starting date for the shooting of the vampire drama sequel is close. In fact, she pointed on March 23 as the day the filming will be kicked off.
"Very soon," Stewart responded on the shooting schedule's question. She then added more details, saying, "In a couple weeks. March 23rd I think is the first official day of shooting." Asked about what part she looks forward to shoot, the 18-year-old gushed, "It's a completely different story. It's like it entirely undermines the first. Edward is gone and, for me, that was the whole story."
"It's hard for me to get past like...I don't know how Bella is going to deal with that," she continued explaining. "She matures a lot. It's a much more painful story than the first one. It's actually quite devastating. It's a smaller scale as well. She's very solitary for quite a while so that will be interesting. I'm excited about that."
A sequel to 2008 hit vampire drama "Twilight", "The Twilight Saga's New Moon" will follow Bella Swan as she deals with her personal conflicts following Edward Cullen's abrupt departure. It will see Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner reprising their roles as Bella Swan, Edward Cullen and Jacob Black respectively. The production will take place in Vancouver and in Italy, while the movie is set to be released in U.S. theaters later this year on November 20.
- Josh Gad Recruits Chris Pratt, J.J. Abrams and More to Get 'Star Wars' Spoilers From Daisy Ridley
- Kris Jenner Reveals Whether She Will Marry Corey Gamble
- First Photo of 'The Predator' Cast in Costume Unveiled
- Calvin Harris Teases Collaborative Song With Frank Ocean and Offset
- 'Mission: Impossible 6' Will Feature Ethan Hunt's Emotional Journey, Says Director
- Jennifer Lopez on Drake and Dating Younger Men: 'It Has Nothing to Do With Age'
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert