A Peek at Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz on 'CSI: NY'
A clip from "CSI: NY" March 18 episode is released, giving a sneak peek to the guest acting stints from celebrity couple Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz. Portraying "Bonnie and Clyde Wannabes", Ashlee and Pete are caught in a drug deal gone wrong.
When a former medical examiner is found murdered, a white powder found at the scene provides the CSIs with a major lead in tracking the killer when it is discovered that the powder is heroin made from human bodies. Ashlee's character is named Lila Wickfield, a young community college student who works part time as a hotel cleaning lady. Pete meanwhile, steps in as her boyfriend named Chester Bryon.
"I wish I got the chance to be murdered or rob a bank but I heard the make-up is much longer for that," Pete who filmed the scene in January told People. "It's easy to play passionate roles with the person you love," he added a comment about his wife, Ashlee. "There's nothing weird about it when you love the person."
The show has also tapped another singer, Katharine McPhee to appear in an episode later this season.
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama