A Peek at Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz on 'CSI: NY'
A clip from "CSI: NY" March 18 episode is released, giving a sneak peek to the guest acting stints from celebrity couple Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz. Portraying "Bonnie and Clyde Wannabes", Ashlee and Pete are caught in a drug deal gone wrong.
When a former medical examiner is found murdered, a white powder found at the scene provides the CSIs with a major lead in tracking the killer when it is discovered that the powder is heroin made from human bodies. Ashlee's character is named Lila Wickfield, a young community college student who works part time as a hotel cleaning lady. Pete meanwhile, steps in as her boyfriend named Chester Bryon.
"I wish I got the chance to be murdered or rob a bank but I heard the make-up is much longer for that," Pete who filmed the scene in January told People. "It's easy to play passionate roles with the person you love," he added a comment about his wife, Ashlee. "There's nothing weird about it when you love the person."
The show has also tapped another singer, Katharine McPhee to appear in an episode later this season.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding