A Peek at Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz on 'CSI: NY'
A clip from "CSI: NY" March 18 episode is released, giving a sneak peek to the guest acting stints from celebrity couple Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz. Portraying "Bonnie and Clyde Wannabes", Ashlee and Pete are caught in a drug deal gone wrong.
When a former medical examiner is found murdered, a white powder found at the scene provides the CSIs with a major lead in tracking the killer when it is discovered that the powder is heroin made from human bodies. Ashlee's character is named Lila Wickfield, a young community college student who works part time as a hotel cleaning lady. Pete meanwhile, steps in as her boyfriend named Chester Bryon.
"I wish I got the chance to be murdered or rob a bank but I heard the make-up is much longer for that," Pete who filmed the scene in January told People. "It's easy to play passionate roles with the person you love," he added a comment about his wife, Ashlee. "There's nothing weird about it when you love the person."
The show has also tapped another singer, Katharine McPhee to appear in an episode later this season.
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable