A Peek at Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz on 'CSI: NY'
A clip from "CSI: NY" March 18 episode is released, giving a sneak peek to the guest acting stints from celebrity couple Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz. Portraying "Bonnie and Clyde Wannabes", Ashlee and Pete are caught in a drug deal gone wrong.
When a former medical examiner is found murdered, a white powder found at the scene provides the CSIs with a major lead in tracking the killer when it is discovered that the powder is heroin made from human bodies. Ashlee's character is named Lila Wickfield, a young community college student who works part time as a hotel cleaning lady. Pete meanwhile, steps in as her boyfriend named Chester Bryon.
"I wish I got the chance to be murdered or rob a bank but I heard the make-up is much longer for that," Pete who filmed the scene in January told People. "It's easy to play passionate roles with the person you love," he added a comment about his wife, Ashlee. "There's nothing weird about it when you love the person."
The show has also tapped another singer, Katharine McPhee to appear in an episode later this season.
- Report: John Mayer Dating Natalie Morales
- Report: Jennifer Garner's 'Pregnant and Alone' After Ben Affleck Divorce Filing
- '13 Reasons Why' Is Near Season 2 Renewal on Netflix
- Chris Soules Called 911 After Deadly Car Crash, Tried to Help Victim
- 'Alien: Covenant' New Prologue Reveals 'Prometheus' Big Mystery
- Johnny Depp Surprises Pirates of the Caribbean Riders at Disneyland as Captain Jack Sparrow
- Drake and Draymond Green Mock Each Other in Hilarious Meme War
- Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff to Reunite for First Live Performances in 12 Years