A Peek at Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz on 'CSI: NY'
A clip from "CSI: NY" March 18 episode is released, giving a sneak peek to the guest acting stints from celebrity couple Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz. Portraying "Bonnie and Clyde Wannabes", Ashlee and Pete are caught in a drug deal gone wrong.
When a former medical examiner is found murdered, a white powder found at the scene provides the CSIs with a major lead in tracking the killer when it is discovered that the powder is heroin made from human bodies. Ashlee's character is named Lila Wickfield, a young community college student who works part time as a hotel cleaning lady. Pete meanwhile, steps in as her boyfriend named Chester Bryon.
"I wish I got the chance to be murdered or rob a bank but I heard the make-up is much longer for that," Pete who filmed the scene in January told People. "It's easy to play passionate roles with the person you love," he added a comment about his wife, Ashlee. "There's nothing weird about it when you love the person."
The show has also tapped another singer, Katharine McPhee to appear in an episode later this season.
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke