Tina Fey Brings Joke and Robert Pattinson Remark on 'Late Night with Jimmy Fallon'
A jolly amount of laughters was brought in to the second night of "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon". The show received harsh criticism on the first day, but it was toned down on the sophomore night when Jimmy Fallon invited in fellow "Saturday Night Live" alum, Tina Fey as a guest.
Fey, who retained her bouncy nature, talked among others her role as a mother which she often forgot. "There are so many things now that I do where I'll be like, 'Oh, now I'm a mom.' Like when your kid hands you their boogers, and you take it. You're like, 'Okay, I'm a mom.' Or when I find myself getting mad because I'm trying to put underpants on someone who is dancing," Fey cracked a joke.
She also credited her 3.5 year old daughter, Alice Zenobia, to have helped her a lot in writing. Her character Liz Lemon in "30 Rock" uses the catchphrase "I want to go there" when she wants something, and this apparently was something coming out of Alice's mouth. "She saw the Disney World website on the computer one day and she's like 'I want to go to there,'" Fey revealed.
The comedian and Fallon also laughed over a picture of her at the 81st Annual Academy Awards, sitting two rows behind Mickey Rourke and attempting to get a shot. She noticed Robert Pattinson sitting next to Rourke and asked, "Is that the devil? Who's the other guy?" Fallon answered, "That's the 'Twilight' dude." She then commented, "Sexy devil."
Jon Bon Jovi was the other guest on the Tuesday, March 3 episode. An audience got into a karaoke of his song "Wanted Dead or Alive" and she was joined by Bon Jovi in the chorus.
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress