Tina Fey Brings Joke and Robert Pattinson Remark on 'Late Night with Jimmy Fallon'
A jolly amount of laughters was brought in to the second night of "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon". The show received harsh criticism on the first day, but it was toned down on the sophomore night when Jimmy Fallon invited in fellow "Saturday Night Live" alum, Tina Fey as a guest.
Fey, who retained her bouncy nature, talked among others her role as a mother which she often forgot. "There are so many things now that I do where I'll be like, 'Oh, now I'm a mom.' Like when your kid hands you their boogers, and you take it. You're like, 'Okay, I'm a mom.' Or when I find myself getting mad because I'm trying to put underpants on someone who is dancing," Fey cracked a joke.
She also credited her 3.5 year old daughter, Alice Zenobia, to have helped her a lot in writing. Her character Liz Lemon in "30 Rock" uses the catchphrase "I want to go there" when she wants something, and this apparently was something coming out of Alice's mouth. "She saw the Disney World website on the computer one day and she's like 'I want to go to there,'" Fey revealed.
The comedian and Fallon also laughed over a picture of her at the 81st Annual Academy Awards, sitting two rows behind Mickey Rourke and attempting to get a shot. She noticed Robert Pattinson sitting next to Rourke and asked, "Is that the devil? Who's the other guy?" Fallon answered, "That's the 'Twilight' dude." She then commented, "Sexy devil."
Jon Bon Jovi was the other guest on the Tuesday, March 3 episode. An audience got into a karaoke of his song "Wanted Dead or Alive" and she was joined by Bon Jovi in the chorus.
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6
- Rob Kardashian's Threat Is Apparently Why Blac Chyna Got Invited to Khloe's Birthday Party
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'