'Pandorum' Unleashes a Thrilling Teaser Trailer
First look at a terrifying thriller from Overture Films, "Pandorum", has been shared through the uncovering of the film's brand new teaser trailer. Less than two minutes long, the video footage opens with a man who is strapped inside what seems to be a tube waking up and frantically gasping for air, before seen making his way out of his confinement.
The footage then moves on, displaying Ben Foster's character comes to Dennis Quaid's character's aid and informs him that they are the only people on the spacecraft. As the teaser goes on further, it is unveiled that both Foster and Quaid wake up with no memory and the world they once knew is no longer there. But while they are searching for answer, they find out that they are not alone.
This teaser trailer has been posted on the recently-launched official site of the sci-fi thriller. In addition, it is said in several reports that the teaser trailer may also make its debut in theaters on Friday, March 6, attached to Zack Snyder-directed "Watchmen".
Coming from the creators of the "Resident Evil" movie franchise, "Pandorum" is directed by Christian Alvart and written by Travis Milloy. Led by Dennis Quaid and Ben Foster as the two astronauts in the abandoned spacecraft, the film is also supported by "Twilight" villain Cam Gigandet. The Overture Films thriller is expected to scare up the U.S. big screen on September 9.
"Pandorum" Teaser Trailer:
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'