Taylor Lautner Not Allowed to Date Until He's 28
"Twilight" actor Taylor Lautner openly admits that he is forbidden to date before he reaches 28 years old. To M magazine he reveals, "My dad says I can't date until I'm 28. I'm definitely hoping to negotiate that one down."
Still, Taylor expresses his gratitude for his father's strict dating rule. "I realized that my parents were strict to make sure that I didn't get a big head, and that's a good thing," he admits. "My parents brought me up to have respect and not take things for granted."
Not yet having girlfriend, Taylor nevertheless already had in his mind the qualities that he looks for in a girl. "I like girls who aren't uptight and not afraid to be a dork," he says in a statement. "I dig girls who can let loose and have a fun time," so he adds.
Taylor Lautner and his "Twilight" co-stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were all photographed attending the premiere of the hit vampire drama flick in Tokyo, Japan on Friday, February 27. The threesome will reprise their roles in the much anticipated "The Twilight Saga's New Moon", which is set for November 20, 2009 U.S. release date.
More Taylor Lautner News
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris