Taylor Lautner Not Allowed to Date Until He's 28
"Twilight" actor Taylor Lautner openly admits that he is forbidden to date before he reaches 28 years old. To M magazine he reveals, "My dad says I can't date until I'm 28. I'm definitely hoping to negotiate that one down."
Still, Taylor expresses his gratitude for his father's strict dating rule. "I realized that my parents were strict to make sure that I didn't get a big head, and that's a good thing," he admits. "My parents brought me up to have respect and not take things for granted."
Not yet having girlfriend, Taylor nevertheless already had in his mind the qualities that he looks for in a girl. "I like girls who aren't uptight and not afraid to be a dork," he says in a statement. "I dig girls who can let loose and have a fun time," so he adds.
Taylor Lautner and his "Twilight" co-stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were all photographed attending the premiere of the hit vampire drama flick in Tokyo, Japan on Friday, February 27. The threesome will reprise their roles in the much anticipated "The Twilight Saga's New Moon", which is set for November 20, 2009 U.S. release date.
More Taylor Lautner News
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!