Taylor Lautner Not Allowed to Date Until He's 28
"Twilight" actor Taylor Lautner openly admits that he is forbidden to date before he reaches 28 years old. To M magazine he reveals, "My dad says I can't date until I'm 28. I'm definitely hoping to negotiate that one down."
Still, Taylor expresses his gratitude for his father's strict dating rule. "I realized that my parents were strict to make sure that I didn't get a big head, and that's a good thing," he admits. "My parents brought me up to have respect and not take things for granted."
Not yet having girlfriend, Taylor nevertheless already had in his mind the qualities that he looks for in a girl. "I like girls who aren't uptight and not afraid to be a dork," he says in a statement. "I dig girls who can let loose and have a fun time," so he adds.
Taylor Lautner and his "Twilight" co-stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were all photographed attending the premiere of the hit vampire drama flick in Tokyo, Japan on Friday, February 27. The threesome will reprise their roles in the much anticipated "The Twilight Saga's New Moon", which is set for November 20, 2009 U.S. release date.
More Taylor Lautner News
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation