Taylor Lautner Not Allowed to Date Until He's 28
"Twilight" actor Taylor Lautner openly admits that he is forbidden to date before he reaches 28 years old. To M magazine he reveals, "My dad says I can't date until I'm 28. I'm definitely hoping to negotiate that one down."
Still, Taylor expresses his gratitude for his father's strict dating rule. "I realized that my parents were strict to make sure that I didn't get a big head, and that's a good thing," he admits. "My parents brought me up to have respect and not take things for granted."
Not yet having girlfriend, Taylor nevertheless already had in his mind the qualities that he looks for in a girl. "I like girls who aren't uptight and not afraid to be a dork," he says in a statement. "I dig girls who can let loose and have a fun time," so he adds.
Taylor Lautner and his "Twilight" co-stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were all photographed attending the premiere of the hit vampire drama flick in Tokyo, Japan on Friday, February 27. The threesome will reprise their roles in the much anticipated "The Twilight Saga's New Moon", which is set for November 20, 2009 U.S. release date.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'