Taylor Lautner Not Allowed to Date Until He's 28
"Twilight" actor Taylor Lautner openly admits that he is forbidden to date before he reaches 28 years old. To M magazine he reveals, "My dad says I can't date until I'm 28. I'm definitely hoping to negotiate that one down."
Still, Taylor expresses his gratitude for his father's strict dating rule. "I realized that my parents were strict to make sure that I didn't get a big head, and that's a good thing," he admits. "My parents brought me up to have respect and not take things for granted."
Not yet having girlfriend, Taylor nevertheless already had in his mind the qualities that he looks for in a girl. "I like girls who aren't uptight and not afraid to be a dork," he says in a statement. "I dig girls who can let loose and have a fun time," so he adds.
Taylor Lautner and his "Twilight" co-stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were all photographed attending the premiere of the hit vampire drama flick in Tokyo, Japan on Friday, February 27. The threesome will reprise their roles in the much anticipated "The Twilight Saga's New Moon", which is set for November 20, 2009 U.S. release date.
More Taylor Lautner News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'