Mischa Barton Reportedly Testing for 'Melrose Place' Remake
The pilot has been given a thumb up, first few actors have been cast, the remake of "Melrose Place" just lacks a bit of spice. The producers may be ready to fill in that with a negotiation with former "The O.C." star, Mischa Barton.
In its recent casting scoop, Zap2It Korbi claims that an insider informs her that Barton is trying for a role in the refurbished TV series. The CW which will air the show, is reportedly excited in having her. No information however, on which character Barton most likely take over.
Should the rumor contains truth, then Barton will join two actors which have been confirmed to be on board. Katie Cassidy who had a role in "Supernatural", will play an ambitious publicist by the name of Ella Flynn. Michael Rady meanwhile, will portray Jonah Miller, a filmmaker.
Heather Locklear reportedly is also in talks to reprise her famous role in the original "Melrose Place" series, Amanda Woodard. But no confirming statement has been published regarding this.
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'
- Amber Heard Reportedly Dating a Musician After Johnny Depp Split. Who's Her New Man?
- NBC Announces Next Live Musical 'Bye Bye Birdie' Starring Jennifer Lopez
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?