Mischa Barton Reportedly Testing for 'Melrose Place' Remake
The pilot has been given a thumb up, first few actors have been cast, the remake of "Melrose Place" just lacks a bit of spice. The producers may be ready to fill in that with a negotiation with former "The O.C." star, Mischa Barton.
In its recent casting scoop, Zap2It Korbi claims that an insider informs her that Barton is trying for a role in the refurbished TV series. The CW which will air the show, is reportedly excited in having her. No information however, on which character Barton most likely take over.
Should the rumor contains truth, then Barton will join two actors which have been confirmed to be on board. Katie Cassidy who had a role in "Supernatural", will play an ambitious publicist by the name of Ella Flynn. Michael Rady meanwhile, will portray Jonah Miller, a filmmaker.
Heather Locklear reportedly is also in talks to reprise her famous role in the original "Melrose Place" series, Amanda Woodard. But no confirming statement has been published regarding this.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers