Mischa Barton Reportedly Testing for 'Melrose Place' Remake
The pilot has been given a thumb up, first few actors have been cast, the remake of "Melrose Place" just lacks a bit of spice. The producers may be ready to fill in that with a negotiation with former "The O.C." star, Mischa Barton.
In its recent casting scoop, Zap2It Korbi claims that an insider informs her that Barton is trying for a role in the refurbished TV series. The CW which will air the show, is reportedly excited in having her. No information however, on which character Barton most likely take over.
Should the rumor contains truth, then Barton will join two actors which have been confirmed to be on board. Katie Cassidy who had a role in "Supernatural", will play an ambitious publicist by the name of Ella Flynn. Michael Rady meanwhile, will portray Jonah Miller, a filmmaker.
Heather Locklear reportedly is also in talks to reprise her famous role in the original "Melrose Place" series, Amanda Woodard. But no confirming statement has been published regarding this.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked