Mischa Barton Reportedly Testing for 'Melrose Place' Remake
The pilot has been given a thumb up, first few actors have been cast, the remake of "Melrose Place" just lacks a bit of spice. The producers may be ready to fill in that with a negotiation with former "The O.C." star, Mischa Barton.
In its recent casting scoop, Zap2It Korbi claims that an insider informs her that Barton is trying for a role in the refurbished TV series. The CW which will air the show, is reportedly excited in having her. No information however, on which character Barton most likely take over.
Should the rumor contains truth, then Barton will join two actors which have been confirmed to be on board. Katie Cassidy who had a role in "Supernatural", will play an ambitious publicist by the name of Ella Flynn. Michael Rady meanwhile, will portray Jonah Miller, a filmmaker.
Heather Locklear reportedly is also in talks to reprise her famous role in the original "Melrose Place" series, Amanda Woodard. But no confirming statement has been published regarding this.
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama