Jason Mesnick Backs Out in 'The Bachelor: After the Final Rose'
"The Bachelor" may end with Jason Mesnick's proposal to Melissa but in the real world, it is not the case. An additional hour is given for the finale that airs Monday, March 2 to give viewers the updated situation. Jason is no longer engaged to Melissa because he keeps thinking about Molly whom he let go in the final two.
Host Chris Harrison approaches Jason to ask how he has been doing. The father of one reveals that things are so different now than it used to be in the show. He feels that Melissa and him are not right for each other and that he cannot hide the fact that he has been thinking about Molly all the while. Jason however, says that he hasn't talked to Molly since sending her home in the finale.
Jason then contemplates a break up with Melissa who all along is in the back stage, away from the conversation. When Jason faces her, he tells her that he is having doubts and Melissa asks him straight away on what makes him change his mind. She maintains her composure when Jason says that he is still keeping thoughts about Molly.
Melissa delivers her defense, saying that getting engaged is a once-in-a-lifetime thing and that he has ruined it. She, nevertheless, returns the ring and cries. Jason apologizes but Melissa is not ready to make peace. She tells him not to contact her by any means, before leaving the scene in a limo where she unleashes the fury and tears.
Molly is then brought in. Chris shows him the footage of the finale, and asks her what she would like to say to Jason. The talked-man then joins them and he tells Molly what happens between him and Melissa. He then reveals how he wants to spend time with her. But Molly, being skeptic, says "What about Melissa?". Jason insists on leaving Melissa behind to be with Molly. A commercial break is intercepted before Molly gets to say anything.
Just like the spoilers that had been going around prior to the finale, Molly says yes to giving Jason another chance. She says that her feeling has not changed since leaving New Zealand and then she kisses him. Chris wraps it up and announces that there will be another After Final Rose section aired on Tuesday, March 3.
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion