Robert Pattinson Plans to Release Indie Album
"Twilight" star Robert Pattinson revealed to have desire of releasing an indie album in the future. He said, "I might make an album but not through a record company or anything. I'd like to do something independent."
Robert, who is expected to reprise his role as Edward Cullen in "The Twilight Saga's New Moon", furthermore said that he is not afraid if the record fails because he "got nothing to lose." The actor explained, "I don't care if people buy it or not. I'd just like to have it just for myself so I can work with good musicians and stuff."
Robert Pattinson has shared his plan to make music as a "back-up plan if acting fails" back in January. However, he admitted to have "never really recorded anything" because he feared that fans thought he just tried to cash in.
Singing is not something new for Robert as he has contributed two songs in "Twilight". Earlier in December 2008, he also stated he has been playing in a band called Bad Girls. "The band belongs to my first girlfriend's current boyfriend and he was having an open mic night. He invited me to sing, but it was just a bit of fun - that was about six months ago. I don't know where that's going to go," he said.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake