Robert Pattinson Plans to Release Indie Album
"Twilight" star Robert Pattinson revealed to have desire of releasing an indie album in the future. He said, "I might make an album but not through a record company or anything. I'd like to do something independent."
Robert, who is expected to reprise his role as Edward Cullen in "The Twilight Saga's New Moon", furthermore said that he is not afraid if the record fails because he "got nothing to lose." The actor explained, "I don't care if people buy it or not. I'd just like to have it just for myself so I can work with good musicians and stuff."
Robert Pattinson has shared his plan to make music as a "back-up plan if acting fails" back in January. However, he admitted to have "never really recorded anything" because he feared that fans thought he just tried to cash in.
Singing is not something new for Robert as he has contributed two songs in "Twilight". Earlier in December 2008, he also stated he has been playing in a band called Bad Girls. "The band belongs to my first girlfriend's current boyfriend and he was having an open mic night. He invited me to sing, but it was just a bit of fun - that was about six months ago. I don't know where that's going to go," he said.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters