'Gilmore Girls' Alexis Bledel Scrubbing for 'ER' Finale
Former "Gilmore Girls" star, Alexis Bledel, is chosen to guest-star on the series finale of NBC's "ER", People reported. The final episode, which will be broadcast on April 2, sets the 27-year-old beauty in the role as Dr. Julia Wise, a new intern at County General.
Bledel joins several stars for the medical drama's farewell season, who will reprise their roles in the March 12 episode, including George Clooney as Doug and Julianna Margulies as Carol. Rumor has it, Susan Sarandon will also star as a patient's grandmother.
"ER" is an American medical drama which is mainly shot in the emergency room of fictional County General Hospital in Chicago, Illinois. It was created by the late novelist, Michael Crichton. The TV series, that was run on NBC since September 19, 1994, has produced more than 300 episodes so far.
More ER News
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton