'Gilmore Girls' Alexis Bledel Scrubbing for 'ER' Finale
Former "Gilmore Girls" star, Alexis Bledel, is chosen to guest-star on the series finale of NBC's "ER", People reported. The final episode, which will be broadcast on April 2, sets the 27-year-old beauty in the role as Dr. Julia Wise, a new intern at County General.
Bledel joins several stars for the medical drama's farewell season, who will reprise their roles in the March 12 episode, including George Clooney as Doug and Julianna Margulies as Carol. Rumor has it, Susan Sarandon will also star as a patient's grandmother.
"ER" is an American medical drama which is mainly shot in the emergency room of fictional County General Hospital in Chicago, Illinois. It was created by the late novelist, Michael Crichton. The TV series, that was run on NBC since September 19, 1994, has produced more than 300 episodes so far.
More ER News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March