'Gilmore Girls' Alexis Bledel Scrubbing for 'ER' Finale
Former "Gilmore Girls" star, Alexis Bledel, is chosen to guest-star on the series finale of NBC's "ER", People reported. The final episode, which will be broadcast on April 2, sets the 27-year-old beauty in the role as Dr. Julia Wise, a new intern at County General.
Bledel joins several stars for the medical drama's farewell season, who will reprise their roles in the March 12 episode, including George Clooney as Doug and Julianna Margulies as Carol. Rumor has it, Susan Sarandon will also star as a patient's grandmother.
"ER" is an American medical drama which is mainly shot in the emergency room of fictional County General Hospital in Chicago, Illinois. It was created by the late novelist, Michael Crichton. The TV series, that was run on NBC since September 19, 1994, has produced more than 300 episodes so far.
More ER News
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease