Preview of 'ER' 15.18: What We Do
There is a big reason why Dr. Carter is back in the "ER". Next week on the medical drama, the man who has saved many lives is now begging for life as he is attached to a dialysis machine. Called "What We Do", the fifth episode before season finale, airs March 5
Meanwhile, a camera crew interviews the staff at County General for a documentary on emergency medicine. Morris' cop girlfriend gets injured on the job and is rushed into the ER with gunshot wounds. Neela wonders why her relationship with Brenner lacks so much communication. Sam struggles to make amends with her mother (guest star Amy Madigan).
Warning spoiler ahead. Carter is waiting for a kidney transplant which he will get in the March 12 episode. But before that he will receive a visit from an old friend, Dr. Benton (guest star Eriq La Salle) who will help him in time of crisis.
More ER News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding