Preview of 'ER' 15.18: What We Do
There is a big reason why Dr. Carter is back in the "ER". Next week on the medical drama, the man who has saved many lives is now begging for life as he is attached to a dialysis machine. Called "What We Do", the fifth episode before season finale, airs March 5
Meanwhile, a camera crew interviews the staff at County General for a documentary on emergency medicine. Morris' cop girlfriend gets injured on the job and is rushed into the ER with gunshot wounds. Neela wonders why her relationship with Brenner lacks so much communication. Sam struggles to make amends with her mother (guest star Amy Madigan).
Warning spoiler ahead. Carter is waiting for a kidney transplant which he will get in the March 12 episode. But before that he will receive a visit from an old friend, Dr. Benton (guest star Eriq La Salle) who will help him in time of crisis.
More ER News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame