Preview of 'ER' 15.18: What We Do
There is a big reason why Dr. Carter is back in the "ER". Next week on the medical drama, the man who has saved many lives is now begging for life as he is attached to a dialysis machine. Called "What We Do", the fifth episode before season finale, airs March 5
Meanwhile, a camera crew interviews the staff at County General for a documentary on emergency medicine. Morris' cop girlfriend gets injured on the job and is rushed into the ER with gunshot wounds. Neela wonders why her relationship with Brenner lacks so much communication. Sam struggles to make amends with her mother (guest star Amy Madigan).
Warning spoiler ahead. Carter is waiting for a kidney transplant which he will get in the March 12 episode. But before that he will receive a visit from an old friend, Dr. Benton (guest star Eriq La Salle) who will help him in time of crisis.
More ER News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked