Preview of 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' 9.16: Turn Turn Turn
The long wait is shortened, Taylor Swift's episode in "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" is coming next week. On March 5, the country singer will portray a girl named Haley Jones who had formed a rather close bond with Nick while she was still alive. The preview of the episode is using Swift's song "You're Not Sorry" which is found in her second studio album "Fearless".
Presented in flashbacks, the episode follows the happenings of a seedy motel's inhabitants over the course of a year. The CSIs are called to a few too many cases to be coincidence and one CSI in particular finds himself becoming emotionally involved.
Nick, according to a spoiler from EW's Michael Ausiello, will find out about her death on his birthday. Nick "breaks down at the end, thinking he could have prevented her death if only he had tried harder on those other cases."
Taylor Swift had declared previously to CBS' Katie Couric that enrolling in the show is a dream comes true. She even gets a compliment from Greg depicter Eric Szmanda who told E!, "She did a great job! She kind of transformed herself; she's not giving people Taylor Swift; she's giving them the character. I think this will be the first of many roles for her."
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover