Official Cover Art of Britney Spears' 'If U Seek Amy'
Britney Spears has released an official cover art for her song "If U Seek Amy". Having a tag read "BritneySpears IfUSeekAmy" being attached on it, the artwork features a close-up picture of the singer staring at something in the distance.
"If U Seek Amy" was announced as the third single off Britney's sixth major studio album "Circus" on January 7 after receiving 26% of total votes during a poll on her official website. It recently got a warning from the Parents Television Council (PTC) over its lyrics "If U Seek Amy", which sounds like "F*** Me" when sung quickly. Despite its controversy, the track peaked at number 61 on Billboard Pop 100 and sold more than 107,000 copies in the United States, according to Nielsen SoundScan.
In related news, illusionist-comedian Ed Alonzo has been hired to support Britney Spears' upcoming circus-themed tour. During the roadshow, the magician will show several magic tricks, one of which is placing the singer into a big box and slicing her up.
More Britney Spears News
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video