Official Cover Art of Britney Spears' 'If U Seek Amy'
Britney Spears has released an official cover art for her song "If U Seek Amy". Having a tag read "BritneySpears IfUSeekAmy" being attached on it, the artwork features a close-up picture of the singer staring at something in the distance.
"If U Seek Amy" was announced as the third single off Britney's sixth major studio album "Circus" on January 7 after receiving 26% of total votes during a poll on her official website. It recently got a warning from the Parents Television Council (PTC) over its lyrics "If U Seek Amy", which sounds like "F*** Me" when sung quickly. Despite its controversy, the track peaked at number 61 on Billboard Pop 100 and sold more than 107,000 copies in the United States, according to Nielsen SoundScan.
In related news, illusionist-comedian Ed Alonzo has been hired to support Britney Spears' upcoming circus-themed tour. During the roadshow, the magician will show several magic tricks, one of which is placing the singer into a big box and slicing her up.
More Britney Spears News
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift