Camilla Belle Gives Joe Jonas a Necklace to Match Her Ring
Camilla Belle shows Joe Jonas her love for him by presenting him with a braided leather necklace to match the gold Panthera ring she wears. The gems that the alleged lovers wear are said to mark their support for H.E.L.P., an organization dedicated to bettering children's lives in Malawi, for which Camilla has been serving as its new celebrity spokesperson.
Sales of Camilla and Joe's matching jewels, which come from jewelry designer Lori Leavitt's Panthera Collection, will be used to benefit H.E.L.P., E! News claims. Leavitt's collections also include a line of bracelets, cuff links and keychains, which prices range from $298 to $2,050.
Camilla Belle and Joe Jonas were recently seen having a lunch date at Cafe du Village in the Hancock Park neighborhood of Los Angeles. E! News says, during the outing both stars were spotted sporting the matching jewels.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?