Camilla Belle Gives Joe Jonas a Necklace to Match Her Ring
Camilla Belle shows Joe Jonas her love for him by presenting him with a braided leather necklace to match the gold Panthera ring she wears. The gems that the alleged lovers wear are said to mark their support for H.E.L.P., an organization dedicated to bettering children's lives in Malawi, for which Camilla has been serving as its new celebrity spokesperson.
Sales of Camilla and Joe's matching jewels, which come from jewelry designer Lori Leavitt's Panthera Collection, will be used to benefit H.E.L.P., E! News claims. Leavitt's collections also include a line of bracelets, cuff links and keychains, which prices range from $298 to $2,050.
Camilla Belle and Joe Jonas were recently seen having a lunch date at Cafe du Village in the Hancock Park neighborhood of Los Angeles. E! News says, during the outing both stars were spotted sporting the matching jewels.
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two
- Oscars 2017: Lin-Manuel Miranda Cries Over Surprise 'Moana' Mash-Up Cover by 'Hamilton' Cast
- 'Aliens' Actor Bill Paxton Dies at 61, Celebs Pay Tribute on Twitter
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Gets the Party Started With Lively Performance
- Does Caitlyn Jenner Have a New Girlfriend?
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Photobombs Jessica Biel and Emma Stone
- Oscars 2017: Viola Davis Wins Best Supporting Actress