Camilla Belle Gives Joe Jonas a Necklace to Match Her Ring
Camilla Belle shows Joe Jonas her love for him by presenting him with a braided leather necklace to match the gold Panthera ring she wears. The gems that the alleged lovers wear are said to mark their support for H.E.L.P., an organization dedicated to bettering children's lives in Malawi, for which Camilla has been serving as its new celebrity spokesperson.
Sales of Camilla and Joe's matching jewels, which come from jewelry designer Lori Leavitt's Panthera Collection, will be used to benefit H.E.L.P., E! News claims. Leavitt's collections also include a line of bracelets, cuff links and keychains, which prices range from $298 to $2,050.
Camilla Belle and Joe Jonas were recently seen having a lunch date at Cafe du Village in the Hancock Park neighborhood of Los Angeles. E! News says, during the outing both stars were spotted sporting the matching jewels.
More Camilla Belle News
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof