Camilla Belle Gives Joe Jonas a Necklace to Match Her Ring
Camilla Belle shows Joe Jonas her love for him by presenting him with a braided leather necklace to match the gold Panthera ring she wears. The gems that the alleged lovers wear are said to mark their support for H.E.L.P., an organization dedicated to bettering children's lives in Malawi, for which Camilla has been serving as its new celebrity spokesperson.
Sales of Camilla and Joe's matching jewels, which come from jewelry designer Lori Leavitt's Panthera Collection, will be used to benefit H.E.L.P., E! News claims. Leavitt's collections also include a line of bracelets, cuff links and keychains, which prices range from $298 to $2,050.
Camilla Belle and Joe Jonas were recently seen having a lunch date at Cafe du Village in the Hancock Park neighborhood of Los Angeles. E! News says, during the outing both stars were spotted sporting the matching jewels.
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer
- Khloe Kardashian and Trey Songz Get Touchy-Freely While Leaving Her Birthday Bash Together
- Drake Pictured Filming 'One Dance' Video in Africa
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.03 Preview: Ali Fights Back
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic