Camilla Belle Gives Joe Jonas a Necklace to Match Her Ring
Camilla Belle shows Joe Jonas her love for him by presenting him with a braided leather necklace to match the gold Panthera ring she wears. The gems that the alleged lovers wear are said to mark their support for H.E.L.P., an organization dedicated to bettering children's lives in Malawi, for which Camilla has been serving as its new celebrity spokesperson.
Sales of Camilla and Joe's matching jewels, which come from jewelry designer Lori Leavitt's Panthera Collection, will be used to benefit H.E.L.P., E! News claims. Leavitt's collections also include a line of bracelets, cuff links and keychains, which prices range from $298 to $2,050.
Camilla Belle and Joe Jonas were recently seen having a lunch date at Cafe du Village in the Hancock Park neighborhood of Los Angeles. E! News says, during the outing both stars were spotted sporting the matching jewels.
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Liev Schreiber Shares Sweet Birthday Message for Naomi Watts After Split
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip