Taylor Swift Impressed by Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban
Living near country music star Keith Urban and his actress wife Nicole Kidman in Nashville, Taylor Swift expresses her impression of the celebrity couple, praising the two as the "most down to earth" people in entertainment industry. "Nicole Kidman will hug you and look you in the eye and you can tell she's so engaged in the conversation and listening to you," the young singer has been quoted as saying.
As for Keith, he "will come up to you and talk to you," Taylor says further. He's "such a sweet, sweet person, it's like he has no idea what a superstar he is, it's like no one's told him," she adds.
Nicole Kidman, who has been married to Keith Urban since June 2006, has once admitted that she is happy to leave the Hollywood spotlight behind and move to Tennessee to spend more time with Keith and their baby daughter Sunday Rose.
In another Taylor Swift news, she successfully claimed a 10th non-consecutive week at No. 1 on the U.S. pop album chart on Wednesday, February 25 as her album "Fearless" has sold for another 62,000 copies per Nielsen SoundScan.
More Taylor Swift News
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head