Taylor Swift Impressed by Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban
Living near country music star Keith Urban and his actress wife Nicole Kidman in Nashville, Taylor Swift expresses her impression of the celebrity couple, praising the two as the "most down to earth" people in entertainment industry. "Nicole Kidman will hug you and look you in the eye and you can tell she's so engaged in the conversation and listening to you," the young singer has been quoted as saying.
As for Keith, he "will come up to you and talk to you," Taylor says further. He's "such a sweet, sweet person, it's like he has no idea what a superstar he is, it's like no one's told him," she adds.
Nicole Kidman, who has been married to Keith Urban since June 2006, has once admitted that she is happy to leave the Hollywood spotlight behind and move to Tennessee to spend more time with Keith and their baby daughter Sunday Rose.
In another Taylor Swift news, she successfully claimed a 10th non-consecutive week at No. 1 on the U.S. pop album chart on Wednesday, February 25 as her album "Fearless" has sold for another 62,000 copies per Nielsen SoundScan.
More Taylor Swift News
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'