Taylor Swift Impressed by Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban
Living near country music star Keith Urban and his actress wife Nicole Kidman in Nashville, Taylor Swift expresses her impression of the celebrity couple, praising the two as the "most down to earth" people in entertainment industry. "Nicole Kidman will hug you and look you in the eye and you can tell she's so engaged in the conversation and listening to you," the young singer has been quoted as saying.
As for Keith, he "will come up to you and talk to you," Taylor says further. He's "such a sweet, sweet person, it's like he has no idea what a superstar he is, it's like no one's told him," she adds.
Nicole Kidman, who has been married to Keith Urban since June 2006, has once admitted that she is happy to leave the Hollywood spotlight behind and move to Tennessee to spend more time with Keith and their baby daughter Sunday Rose.
In another Taylor Swift news, she successfully claimed a 10th non-consecutive week at No. 1 on the U.S. pop album chart on Wednesday, February 25 as her album "Fearless" has sold for another 62,000 copies per Nielsen SoundScan.
More Taylor Swift News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special