Rihanna Snapped Soaking Up the Sun in Mexico
Barbadian songstress Rihanna has resurfaced, being photographed soaking up the sun on the beach in Punta Mita, Mexico this weekend. Some photos of her, which reportedly were taken on Saturday, February 21, have been published in the Thursday, February 26 edition of New York Daily News and one of the pics, showing Rihanna donning white bikini, is quick to make its round all over the web.
Meanwhile, Star magazine reports in a post on its site that Rihanna arrived in Puerto Vallarta on Thursday night, February 19 and drove 30 miles with the companion of her three friends, assistant and a bodyguard to an exclusive, plush private house located in the remote fishing village of Punta Mita. She then celebrated her 21st birthday there.
"The first day I saw Rihanna was on her birthday," an unnamed insider tells Star. "She was outside by one of the two pools on the property of the house she was staying at. She seemed a bit depressed, walking around with her head down and occasionally looking up. Physically, she looked pretty good. I didn't see any bruises or cuts on her face or body."
"Everyday Rihanna and her [group] - three girls and two guys - have lunch between 1-2 P.M. on the patio outside overlooking the beach," the insider continues revealing. "The day after Rihanna's birthday, she seemed a bit more cheerful. There was always music playing at the house and she was walking around the pool area with her head bopping up and down to the music. I'm sure spending time with her friends and getting some rest and relaxation lifted her spirits."
In related news, Rihanna reportedly is expected to attend Chris Brown's court hearing on March 5, during when she will have to testify in relation to their alleged battery case.
More Rihanna News
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant