Kevin Jonas Claims John Mayer as the Reason He Learns to Play Guitar
Playing guitar in his band Jonas Brothers, Kevin Jonas gives credit to John Mayer, claiming the singer as one of the reasons that he "started to learn to play guitar." Recalling the day he first met John, the eldest of the Jonas boys admits he got starstruck.
"I had a moment about five years ago when we were at a meeting and John Mayer walked in," Kevin tells In Touch Weekly. "When he walked into the room, I was too stunned to go up and meet him. After that, I thought to myself, 'I'm never going to let that happen again.' We got to meet him later and he complimented us."
Kevin reveals further that at that time John even sang Jonas Brothers' "Lovebug" to him, Joe Jonas, and Nick Jonas. "It was really cool!" Kevin adds.
Previously, Kevin Jonas, Nick Jonas, and Joe Jonas told Julie Chen of CBS' "The Early Show" that they were pretty starstruck when they saw Paul McCartney. "We didn't know what to do," Joe said at that time.
More Jonas Brothers News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones