Kevin Jonas Claims John Mayer as the Reason He Learns to Play Guitar
Playing guitar in his band Jonas Brothers, Kevin Jonas gives credit to John Mayer, claiming the singer as one of the reasons that he "started to learn to play guitar." Recalling the day he first met John, the eldest of the Jonas boys admits he got starstruck.
"I had a moment about five years ago when we were at a meeting and John Mayer walked in," Kevin tells In Touch Weekly. "When he walked into the room, I was too stunned to go up and meet him. After that, I thought to myself, 'I'm never going to let that happen again.' We got to meet him later and he complimented us."
Kevin reveals further that at that time John even sang Jonas Brothers' "Lovebug" to him, Joe Jonas, and Nick Jonas. "It was really cool!" Kevin adds.
Previously, Kevin Jonas, Nick Jonas, and Joe Jonas told Julie Chen of CBS' "The Early Show" that they were pretty starstruck when they saw Paul McCartney. "We didn't know what to do," Joe said at that time.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'