Kevin Jonas Claims John Mayer as the Reason He Learns to Play Guitar
Playing guitar in his band Jonas Brothers, Kevin Jonas gives credit to John Mayer, claiming the singer as one of the reasons that he "started to learn to play guitar." Recalling the day he first met John, the eldest of the Jonas boys admits he got starstruck.
"I had a moment about five years ago when we were at a meeting and John Mayer walked in," Kevin tells In Touch Weekly. "When he walked into the room, I was too stunned to go up and meet him. After that, I thought to myself, 'I'm never going to let that happen again.' We got to meet him later and he complimented us."
Kevin reveals further that at that time John even sang Jonas Brothers' "Lovebug" to him, Joe Jonas, and Nick Jonas. "It was really cool!" Kevin adds.
Previously, Kevin Jonas, Nick Jonas, and Joe Jonas told Julie Chen of CBS' "The Early Show" that they were pretty starstruck when they saw Paul McCartney. "We didn't know what to do," Joe said at that time.
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower