Kevin Jonas Claims John Mayer as the Reason He Learns to Play Guitar
Playing guitar in his band Jonas Brothers, Kevin Jonas gives credit to John Mayer, claiming the singer as one of the reasons that he "started to learn to play guitar." Recalling the day he first met John, the eldest of the Jonas boys admits he got starstruck.
"I had a moment about five years ago when we were at a meeting and John Mayer walked in," Kevin tells In Touch Weekly. "When he walked into the room, I was too stunned to go up and meet him. After that, I thought to myself, 'I'm never going to let that happen again.' We got to meet him later and he complimented us."
Kevin reveals further that at that time John even sang Jonas Brothers' "Lovebug" to him, Joe Jonas, and Nick Jonas. "It was really cool!" Kevin adds.
Previously, Kevin Jonas, Nick Jonas, and Joe Jonas told Julie Chen of CBS' "The Early Show" that they were pretty starstruck when they saw Paul McCartney. "We didn't know what to do," Joe said at that time.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri