Kevin Jonas Claims John Mayer as the Reason He Learns to Play Guitar
Playing guitar in his band Jonas Brothers, Kevin Jonas gives credit to John Mayer, claiming the singer as one of the reasons that he "started to learn to play guitar." Recalling the day he first met John, the eldest of the Jonas boys admits he got starstruck.
"I had a moment about five years ago when we were at a meeting and John Mayer walked in," Kevin tells In Touch Weekly. "When he walked into the room, I was too stunned to go up and meet him. After that, I thought to myself, 'I'm never going to let that happen again.' We got to meet him later and he complimented us."
Kevin reveals further that at that time John even sang Jonas Brothers' "Lovebug" to him, Joe Jonas, and Nick Jonas. "It was really cool!" Kevin adds.
Previously, Kevin Jonas, Nick Jonas, and Joe Jonas told Julie Chen of CBS' "The Early Show" that they were pretty starstruck when they saw Paul McCartney. "We didn't know what to do," Joe said at that time.
More Jonas Brothers News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7