Adriana Lima and Marko Jaric Elope, Plan Another Wedding in Summer
It's official, Adriana Lima has married her basketball player fiance Marko Jaric. The couple eloped in a small, private civil ceremony in Jackson Hole, Wyo., on February 14.
"We are so excited about our future together," Lima exclusively told People of her and Jaric's feelings over their wedding. "And we are really looking forward to a big romantic wedding this summer with all of our friends and family," the supermodel revealed further.
Providing no other details of Lima and Jaric's hush-hush wedding, People did mention that the pair plans to hold their second nuptials in Brazil or Jaric's native Serbia. The exact date and venue haven't been disclosed though.
Adriana Lima and Marko Jaric have been dating for about nine months when he proposed to her in time of her 27th birthday on June 12, 2008. Jaric has previously been quoted by People as saying, "I was not the person to fall in love easily. I am a difficult person from that standpoint. Now, it's a little different situation."
More Adriana Lima News
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective