Adriana Lima and Marko Jaric Elope, Plan Another Wedding in Summer
It's official, Adriana Lima has married her basketball player fiance Marko Jaric. The couple eloped in a small, private civil ceremony in Jackson Hole, Wyo., on February 14.
"We are so excited about our future together," Lima exclusively told People of her and Jaric's feelings over their wedding. "And we are really looking forward to a big romantic wedding this summer with all of our friends and family," the supermodel revealed further.
Providing no other details of Lima and Jaric's hush-hush wedding, People did mention that the pair plans to hold their second nuptials in Brazil or Jaric's native Serbia. The exact date and venue haven't been disclosed though.
Adriana Lima and Marko Jaric have been dating for about nine months when he proposed to her in time of her 27th birthday on June 12, 2008. Jaric has previously been quoted by People as saying, "I was not the person to fall in love easily. I am a difficult person from that standpoint. Now, it's a little different situation."
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'