Adriana Lima and Marko Jaric Elope, Plan Another Wedding in Summer
It's official, Adriana Lima has married her basketball player fiance Marko Jaric. The couple eloped in a small, private civil ceremony in Jackson Hole, Wyo., on February 14.
"We are so excited about our future together," Lima exclusively told People of her and Jaric's feelings over their wedding. "And we are really looking forward to a big romantic wedding this summer with all of our friends and family," the supermodel revealed further.
Providing no other details of Lima and Jaric's hush-hush wedding, People did mention that the pair plans to hold their second nuptials in Brazil or Jaric's native Serbia. The exact date and venue haven't been disclosed though.
Adriana Lima and Marko Jaric have been dating for about nine months when he proposed to her in time of her 27th birthday on June 12, 2008. Jaric has previously been quoted by People as saying, "I was not the person to fall in love easily. I am a difficult person from that standpoint. Now, it's a little different situation."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent