Video: 2009 Movies Montage From Oscars
At the end of Oscars' gala ceremony on Sunday night, February 22, a montage of films to be hitting the theaters in 2009 has been played and its three-minute video has been found. Providing viewers with a look at some of the highly-anticipated movies, the compilation of clips brings forth both early glimpses as well as never-before-seen footage of the films.
Some of the movies having its first preview shown on the montage include "Sherlock Holmes", "Public Enemies", "Julie & Julia", "Amelia" and "An Education". Meanwhile, those coming up with new footage are "Terminator Salvation", "Angels & Demons", "Funny People", "Inglourious Basterds", "Night at the Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian", "Monsters vs. Aliens", "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" and "Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs" among others.
81st Annual Academy Awards has been held at the Kodak Theatre in Hollywood, California on Sunday, February 22. Aired live on ABC and hosted by Hugh Jackman, the gala ceremony honoring the best in film for 2008 saw the domination by "Slumdog Millionaire" which grabbed eight nods on the night, including Best Motion Picture.
Upcoming Movies Montage on 2009 Oscars:
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group