Paz Vega Four Months Pregnant With Second Child
Spanish actress Paz Vega has confirmed that she is four months pregnant with another baby, her second child with husband Orson Salazar. Report on her pregnancy was first brought to the surface by People en Espanol.
"I'm doing really well. The upsets from the first months have passed - a couple of months that were really hard - and now, to enjoy!" so the movie beauty has been quoted as telling Europa Press in a recent interview. No other details of the forthcoming baby have been mentioned though.
Vega, moreover, also disclosed on how she taught her eldest child, son Orson, about the baby she is carrying. She said she has explained to Orson "that there is a baby in my belly." Though finding the process not easy at all, Vega could draw a silver lining through it, saying "A pregnancy is a marvelous moment that I would love to repeat and repeat."
On life post giving birth to her second child, Vega has vowed, "I am going to try to recuperate as quickly as possible and start work, well my work is always there."
Paz Vega and Orson Salazar have been married since 2002. Their son Orson was born in May 2007.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'