Last Three Episodes of 'Pushing Daisies' See the Light
Shelved but not forgotten, "Pushing Daisies" will continue its journey to complete the second season. However, the series' remaining episodes will not see the light of day on TV but will be screened at Los Angeles' Paley Television Festival in April instead.
The series was picked up for a second season last year by ABC, but unable to pull up the ratings, it has since been canceled. There are three more episodes to go and the screening is scheduled to be held on Sunday, April 19 at Hollywood's ArcLight Cinema.
TV Guide notes that ABC exec Stephen McPherson is still considering to put the show on TV sometime this summer in order to back up the DVD sales. The only problem is to fit "Daisies" and two other shelved series, "Eli Stone" and "Dirty Sexy Money" into the crowded schedule.
Held starting April 10 through April 24, Paley Festival which is open to its members only, also lines up the screening of several other shows such as "Battlestar Galactica/Caprica: A Look Back/A Look Ahead", "Swingtown", "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia", "The Hills", "90210", "Desperate Housewives", "Big Love", "The Big Bang Theory" and "The Mentalist".
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby