Last Three Episodes of 'Pushing Daisies' See the Light
Shelved but not forgotten, "Pushing Daisies" will continue its journey to complete the second season. However, the series' remaining episodes will not see the light of day on TV but will be screened at Los Angeles' Paley Television Festival in April instead.
The series was picked up for a second season last year by ABC, but unable to pull up the ratings, it has since been canceled. There are three more episodes to go and the screening is scheduled to be held on Sunday, April 19 at Hollywood's ArcLight Cinema.
TV Guide notes that ABC exec Stephen McPherson is still considering to put the show on TV sometime this summer in order to back up the DVD sales. The only problem is to fit "Daisies" and two other shelved series, "Eli Stone" and "Dirty Sexy Money" into the crowded schedule.
Held starting April 10 through April 24, Paley Festival which is open to its members only, also lines up the screening of several other shows such as "Battlestar Galactica/Caprica: A Look Back/A Look Ahead", "Swingtown", "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia", "The Hills", "90210", "Desperate Housewives", "Big Love", "The Big Bang Theory" and "The Mentalist".
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis