Last Three Episodes of 'Pushing Daisies' See the Light
Shelved but not forgotten, "Pushing Daisies" will continue its journey to complete the second season. However, the series' remaining episodes will not see the light of day on TV but will be screened at Los Angeles' Paley Television Festival in April instead.
The series was picked up for a second season last year by ABC, but unable to pull up the ratings, it has since been canceled. There are three more episodes to go and the screening is scheduled to be held on Sunday, April 19 at Hollywood's ArcLight Cinema.
TV Guide notes that ABC exec Stephen McPherson is still considering to put the show on TV sometime this summer in order to back up the DVD sales. The only problem is to fit "Daisies" and two other shelved series, "Eli Stone" and "Dirty Sexy Money" into the crowded schedule.
Held starting April 10 through April 24, Paley Festival which is open to its members only, also lines up the screening of several other shows such as "Battlestar Galactica/Caprica: A Look Back/A Look Ahead", "Swingtown", "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia", "The Hills", "90210", "Desperate Housewives", "Big Love", "The Big Bang Theory" and "The Mentalist".
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'