Last Three Episodes of 'Pushing Daisies' See the Light
Shelved but not forgotten, "Pushing Daisies" will continue its journey to complete the second season. However, the series' remaining episodes will not see the light of day on TV but will be screened at Los Angeles' Paley Television Festival in April instead.
The series was picked up for a second season last year by ABC, but unable to pull up the ratings, it has since been canceled. There are three more episodes to go and the screening is scheduled to be held on Sunday, April 19 at Hollywood's ArcLight Cinema.
TV Guide notes that ABC exec Stephen McPherson is still considering to put the show on TV sometime this summer in order to back up the DVD sales. The only problem is to fit "Daisies" and two other shelved series, "Eli Stone" and "Dirty Sexy Money" into the crowded schedule.
Held starting April 10 through April 24, Paley Festival which is open to its members only, also lines up the screening of several other shows such as "Battlestar Galactica/Caprica: A Look Back/A Look Ahead", "Swingtown", "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia", "The Hills", "90210", "Desperate Housewives", "Big Love", "The Big Bang Theory" and "The Mentalist".
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance