Last Three Episodes of 'Pushing Daisies' See the Light
Shelved but not forgotten, "Pushing Daisies" will continue its journey to complete the second season. However, the series' remaining episodes will not see the light of day on TV but will be screened at Los Angeles' Paley Television Festival in April instead.
The series was picked up for a second season last year by ABC, but unable to pull up the ratings, it has since been canceled. There are three more episodes to go and the screening is scheduled to be held on Sunday, April 19 at Hollywood's ArcLight Cinema.
TV Guide notes that ABC exec Stephen McPherson is still considering to put the show on TV sometime this summer in order to back up the DVD sales. The only problem is to fit "Daisies" and two other shelved series, "Eli Stone" and "Dirty Sexy Money" into the crowded schedule.
Held starting April 10 through April 24, Paley Festival which is open to its members only, also lines up the screening of several other shows such as "Battlestar Galactica/Caprica: A Look Back/A Look Ahead", "Swingtown", "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia", "The Hills", "90210", "Desperate Housewives", "Big Love", "The Big Bang Theory" and "The Mentalist".
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia