Nelly Mulling New TV Variety in Las Vegas
Nelly is attempting to lighten up the TV world with a new reality show which is none like the others. Joining forces with 25/7 Prods. that is financing "The Biggest Loser", the rapper is keen on having a variety show called "Nelly's Night in Vegas".
Variety reported that the show will be like a talkshow which is topped with a sidekick, house band, guests and performances. The twist is to have it in a pop culture perspective with Nelly performing and interacting with celebrities. And true to its Vegas style, there would be occasional game practices.
"I was thinking about what was missing on TV, and when this idea came about, it made sense for me," Nelly explained. "We do have talkshows, but no one's speaking from the pop culture perspective. Let's get a little more pop, a little more edge, a little bit younger, and not look like you're sitting in the principal's office. As a performer, that's the type of show you look forward to going on."
The show is still being pitched to networks as a weekly series. A deal has been secured between 25/7 and Planet Hollywood to have the show shot at its Las Vegas hotel.
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary