Katharine McPhee Lands a Role in 'CSI: NY'
One more "American Idol" alum joins "CSI: NY" for a guest starring role. In an exclusive report, EW dished out that fifth season runner-up Katharine McPhee is to appear in an episode of the crime drama, doing what she does best, singing.
The episode where she will be a singer, is scheduled to be aired in April. No other details included. This would be the second experience for McPhee in appearing in a prime-time series. In 2007 she made a cameo as herself in an episode of "Ugly Betty".
The "CSI: NY" stint report comes right after her other casting news, which is in a feature movie called "Wedlocked". She will star opposite "Brothers & Sisters" Dave Annable.
Previously, another "Idol" finalist Chris Daughtry landed a role in "CSI: NY" in a November 2008 episode as one of the people whose name is in rhyme with Mac Taylor's.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture