Katharine McPhee Lands a Role in 'CSI: NY'
One more "American Idol" alum joins "CSI: NY" for a guest starring role. In an exclusive report, EW dished out that fifth season runner-up Katharine McPhee is to appear in an episode of the crime drama, doing what she does best, singing.
The episode where she will be a singer, is scheduled to be aired in April. No other details included. This would be the second experience for McPhee in appearing in a prime-time series. In 2007 she made a cameo as herself in an episode of "Ugly Betty".
The "CSI: NY" stint report comes right after her other casting news, which is in a feature movie called "Wedlocked". She will star opposite "Brothers & Sisters" Dave Annable.
Previously, another "Idol" finalist Chris Daughtry landed a role in "CSI: NY" in a November 2008 episode as one of the people whose name is in rhyme with Mac Taylor's.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle