Charisma Carpenter Guest Starring on 'CSI'
"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" alumna Charisma Carpenter is heading for a guest starring role in "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation", TV Guide reports exclusively. She will play a character named Mink who is a skydiver.
Her episode will air later this season, titled "Descent of a Man". TV Guide quotes sources as saying that the actress' contribution to the show was "fun and memorable". No other details are released.
Since departing from "Buffy" in 2003, Carpenter has filled in recurring roles in TV series such as "Angel", "Veronica Mars", and "Greek".
In its ninth season, "CSI" itself has been keen on taking guest star appearances. Country singer Taylor Swift has shot an episode called "Turn Turn Turn" that will air on March 5, playing a girl whose parents run a seedy motel in Las Vegas.
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments