Charisma Carpenter Guest Starring on 'CSI'
"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" alumna Charisma Carpenter is heading for a guest starring role in "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation", TV Guide reports exclusively. She will play a character named Mink who is a skydiver.
Her episode will air later this season, titled "Descent of a Man". TV Guide quotes sources as saying that the actress' contribution to the show was "fun and memorable". No other details are released.
Since departing from "Buffy" in 2003, Carpenter has filled in recurring roles in TV series such as "Angel", "Veronica Mars", and "Greek".
In its ninth season, "CSI" itself has been keen on taking guest star appearances. Country singer Taylor Swift has shot an episode called "Turn Turn Turn" that will air on March 5, playing a girl whose parents run a seedy motel in Las Vegas.
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors