Charisma Carpenter Guest Starring on 'CSI'
"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" alumna Charisma Carpenter is heading for a guest starring role in "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation", TV Guide reports exclusively. She will play a character named Mink who is a skydiver.
Her episode will air later this season, titled "Descent of a Man". TV Guide quotes sources as saying that the actress' contribution to the show was "fun and memorable". No other details are released.
Since departing from "Buffy" in 2003, Carpenter has filled in recurring roles in TV series such as "Angel", "Veronica Mars", and "Greek".
In its ninth season, "CSI" itself has been keen on taking guest star appearances. Country singer Taylor Swift has shot an episode called "Turn Turn Turn" that will air on March 5, playing a girl whose parents run a seedy motel in Las Vegas.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy