Charisma Carpenter Guest Starring on 'CSI'
"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" alumna Charisma Carpenter is heading for a guest starring role in "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation", TV Guide reports exclusively. She will play a character named Mink who is a skydiver.
Her episode will air later this season, titled "Descent of a Man". TV Guide quotes sources as saying that the actress' contribution to the show was "fun and memorable". No other details are released.
Since departing from "Buffy" in 2003, Carpenter has filled in recurring roles in TV series such as "Angel", "Veronica Mars", and "Greek".
In its ninth season, "CSI" itself has been keen on taking guest star appearances. Country singer Taylor Swift has shot an episode called "Turn Turn Turn" that will air on March 5, playing a girl whose parents run a seedy motel in Las Vegas.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media