Charisma Carpenter Guest Starring on 'CSI'
"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" alumna Charisma Carpenter is heading for a guest starring role in "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation", TV Guide reports exclusively. She will play a character named Mink who is a skydiver.
Her episode will air later this season, titled "Descent of a Man". TV Guide quotes sources as saying that the actress' contribution to the show was "fun and memorable". No other details are released.
Since departing from "Buffy" in 2003, Carpenter has filled in recurring roles in TV series such as "Angel", "Veronica Mars", and "Greek".
In its ninth season, "CSI" itself has been keen on taking guest star appearances. Country singer Taylor Swift has shot an episode called "Turn Turn Turn" that will air on March 5, playing a girl whose parents run a seedy motel in Las Vegas.
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'
- Kate Hudson Looks on Awkwardly as Ex Matt Bellamy Makes Out With Elle Evans in Greece
- Miley Cyrus Will Reportedly Release New Single in October
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation