'X-Men Origins: Wolverine' TV Spot 3: 'Legends'
The third and final 60-second TV spot for "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" has arrived courtesy of Yahoo! Movies. Timed at around 1:01, the spot was premiered during "American Idol" and features some of the mutants to be seen in the "X-Men" spin-off, including Ryan Reynolds's Deadpool, Taylor Kitsch's Gambit, Tim Pocock's young Cyclops, Daniel Henney's Agent Zero and others.
Compared to the other two spots, "Outcasts" and "Brothers", this one is full of action and explosive scenes. While some of the footage has been exposed in the trailer, many of the snippets compiled give out never-before-seen footage of the action sequences some of the mutants will be delivering. This spot also reveals Wolverine's encounter with William Stryker, who is portrayed by Danny Huston.
A prequel to the "X-Men" trilogy, "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" focuses on chronicling the violent and romantic early life of the titular character, including his participation on the Weapon X program and his complex relationship with Victor Creed. Directed by Gavin Hood, it stars Hugh Jackman as Wolverine and supported by Liev Schreiber among many others. The action fantasy will open in U.S. theaters on May 1.
"X-Men Origins: Wolverine" - "Legends" TV spot:
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny