'X-Men Origins: Wolverine' TV Spot 3: 'Legends'
The third and final 60-second TV spot for "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" has arrived courtesy of Yahoo! Movies. Timed at around 1:01, the spot was premiered during "American Idol" and features some of the mutants to be seen in the "X-Men" spin-off, including Ryan Reynolds's Deadpool, Taylor Kitsch's Gambit, Tim Pocock's young Cyclops, Daniel Henney's Agent Zero and others.
Compared to the other two spots, "Outcasts" and "Brothers", this one is full of action and explosive scenes. While some of the footage has been exposed in the trailer, many of the snippets compiled give out never-before-seen footage of the action sequences some of the mutants will be delivering. This spot also reveals Wolverine's encounter with William Stryker, who is portrayed by Danny Huston.
A prequel to the "X-Men" trilogy, "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" focuses on chronicling the violent and romantic early life of the titular character, including his participation on the Weapon X program and his complex relationship with Victor Creed. Directed by Gavin Hood, it stars Hugh Jackman as Wolverine and supported by Liev Schreiber among many others. The action fantasy will open in U.S. theaters on May 1.
"X-Men Origins: Wolverine" - "Legends" TV spot:
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army