'X-Men Origins: Wolverine' TV Spot 3: 'Legends'
The third and final 60-second TV spot for "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" has arrived courtesy of Yahoo! Movies. Timed at around 1:01, the spot was premiered during "American Idol" and features some of the mutants to be seen in the "X-Men" spin-off, including Ryan Reynolds's Deadpool, Taylor Kitsch's Gambit, Tim Pocock's young Cyclops, Daniel Henney's Agent Zero and others.
Compared to the other two spots, "Outcasts" and "Brothers", this one is full of action and explosive scenes. While some of the footage has been exposed in the trailer, many of the snippets compiled give out never-before-seen footage of the action sequences some of the mutants will be delivering. This spot also reveals Wolverine's encounter with William Stryker, who is portrayed by Danny Huston.
A prequel to the "X-Men" trilogy, "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" focuses on chronicling the violent and romantic early life of the titular character, including his participation on the Weapon X program and his complex relationship with Victor Creed. Directed by Gavin Hood, it stars Hugh Jackman as Wolverine and supported by Liev Schreiber among many others. The action fantasy will open in U.S. theaters on May 1.
"X-Men Origins: Wolverine" - "Legends" TV spot:
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart