'X-Men Origins: Wolverine' TV Spot 3: 'Legends'
The third and final 60-second TV spot for "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" has arrived courtesy of Yahoo! Movies. Timed at around 1:01, the spot was premiered during "American Idol" and features some of the mutants to be seen in the "X-Men" spin-off, including Ryan Reynolds's Deadpool, Taylor Kitsch's Gambit, Tim Pocock's young Cyclops, Daniel Henney's Agent Zero and others.
Compared to the other two spots, "Outcasts" and "Brothers", this one is full of action and explosive scenes. While some of the footage has been exposed in the trailer, many of the snippets compiled give out never-before-seen footage of the action sequences some of the mutants will be delivering. This spot also reveals Wolverine's encounter with William Stryker, who is portrayed by Danny Huston.
A prequel to the "X-Men" trilogy, "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" focuses on chronicling the violent and romantic early life of the titular character, including his participation on the Weapon X program and his complex relationship with Victor Creed. Directed by Gavin Hood, it stars Hugh Jackman as Wolverine and supported by Liev Schreiber among many others. The action fantasy will open in U.S. theaters on May 1.
"X-Men Origins: Wolverine" - "Legends" TV spot:
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video