'X-Men Origins: Wolverine' TV Spot 3: 'Legends'
The third and final 60-second TV spot for "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" has arrived courtesy of Yahoo! Movies. Timed at around 1:01, the spot was premiered during "American Idol" and features some of the mutants to be seen in the "X-Men" spin-off, including Ryan Reynolds's Deadpool, Taylor Kitsch's Gambit, Tim Pocock's young Cyclops, Daniel Henney's Agent Zero and others.
Compared to the other two spots, "Outcasts" and "Brothers", this one is full of action and explosive scenes. While some of the footage has been exposed in the trailer, many of the snippets compiled give out never-before-seen footage of the action sequences some of the mutants will be delivering. This spot also reveals Wolverine's encounter with William Stryker, who is portrayed by Danny Huston.
A prequel to the "X-Men" trilogy, "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" focuses on chronicling the violent and romantic early life of the titular character, including his participation on the Weapon X program and his complex relationship with Victor Creed. Directed by Gavin Hood, it stars Hugh Jackman as Wolverine and supported by Liev Schreiber among many others. The action fantasy will open in U.S. theaters on May 1.
"X-Men Origins: Wolverine" - "Legends" TV spot:
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest