First Look at John Foo's Jin Kazama in 'Tekken'
First image from video game adaptation movie "Tekken" has been found. Courtesy of John Foo's official website, the picture revealed the first look at lead character Jin Kazama, who is portrayed by Foo. In the photo, bare-chested Foo is seen standing behind a waist high chain-link fence with blood running down his forehead and chest.
Jin Kazama is a young and talented fighter with dark power within him. Slowly torn apart and consumed with evil and hatred due to the Devil Gene he has inherited from his father, Kazuya Mishima, he figures out that saving himself means confronting his father and his grandfather, Heihachi Mishima. And his one chance for freedom comes at The King of Iron Fist Tournament.
Based on the best-selling Japanese video game from Namco, "Tekken" is directed by Dwight H. Little. Aside from John Foo, the action movie will see Ian Anthony Dale, Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa, Kelly Overton, Holly Marie Combs, Luke Goss and many others. Reportedly to be rated R, it still has no release date for any country.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son