First Look at John Foo's Jin Kazama in 'Tekken'
First image from video game adaptation movie "Tekken" has been found. Courtesy of John Foo's official website, the picture revealed the first look at lead character Jin Kazama, who is portrayed by Foo. In the photo, bare-chested Foo is seen standing behind a waist high chain-link fence with blood running down his forehead and chest.
Jin Kazama is a young and talented fighter with dark power within him. Slowly torn apart and consumed with evil and hatred due to the Devil Gene he has inherited from his father, Kazuya Mishima, he figures out that saving himself means confronting his father and his grandfather, Heihachi Mishima. And his one chance for freedom comes at The King of Iron Fist Tournament.
Based on the best-selling Japanese video game from Namco, "Tekken" is directed by Dwight H. Little. Aside from John Foo, the action movie will see Ian Anthony Dale, Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa, Kelly Overton, Holly Marie Combs, Luke Goss and many others. Reportedly to be rated R, it still has no release date for any country.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie