First Look at John Foo's Jin Kazama in 'Tekken'
First image from video game adaptation movie "Tekken" has been found. Courtesy of John Foo's official website, the picture revealed the first look at lead character Jin Kazama, who is portrayed by Foo. In the photo, bare-chested Foo is seen standing behind a waist high chain-link fence with blood running down his forehead and chest.
Jin Kazama is a young and talented fighter with dark power within him. Slowly torn apart and consumed with evil and hatred due to the Devil Gene he has inherited from his father, Kazuya Mishima, he figures out that saving himself means confronting his father and his grandfather, Heihachi Mishima. And his one chance for freedom comes at The King of Iron Fist Tournament.
Based on the best-selling Japanese video game from Namco, "Tekken" is directed by Dwight H. Little. Aside from John Foo, the action movie will see Ian Anthony Dale, Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa, Kelly Overton, Holly Marie Combs, Luke Goss and many others. Reportedly to be rated R, it still has no release date for any country.
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs