First Look at John Foo's Jin Kazama in 'Tekken'
First image from video game adaptation movie "Tekken" has been found. Courtesy of John Foo's official website, the picture revealed the first look at lead character Jin Kazama, who is portrayed by Foo. In the photo, bare-chested Foo is seen standing behind a waist high chain-link fence with blood running down his forehead and chest.
Jin Kazama is a young and talented fighter with dark power within him. Slowly torn apart and consumed with evil and hatred due to the Devil Gene he has inherited from his father, Kazuya Mishima, he figures out that saving himself means confronting his father and his grandfather, Heihachi Mishima. And his one chance for freedom comes at The King of Iron Fist Tournament.
Based on the best-selling Japanese video game from Namco, "Tekken" is directed by Dwight H. Little. Aside from John Foo, the action movie will see Ian Anthony Dale, Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa, Kelly Overton, Holly Marie Combs, Luke Goss and many others. Reportedly to be rated R, it still has no release date for any country.
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger