Danity Kane's Former Member D. Woods Has New Song
A new track called "On My Side" from the former member of Danity Kane, D. Woods, has just arrived. Containing mid-tempo sounds, it is reportedly recorded for her upcoming mixtape series titled "Independence Day".
D. Woods was kicked out of Danity Kane by the group's founder P. Diddy during season-three finale of "Making the Band 4" back in October 2008. She was removed from the band because Diddy felt she had gotten "caught up in the wrath" of Aubrey O'Day, who was also fired during the airing of the show.
Beside working on her own record, D. Woods planned to make music with The Girls Club, the musical act that she formed with her sisters Shanell and Means. She also worked on another project, about which she said, "I'm also working on submissions of placements for other artists. I really can't tell you who until it's final."
Audio stream of D. Woods' "On My Side"
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic