Danity Kane's Former Member D. Woods Has New Song
A new track called "On My Side" from the former member of Danity Kane, D. Woods, has just arrived. Containing mid-tempo sounds, it is reportedly recorded for her upcoming mixtape series titled "Independence Day".
D. Woods was kicked out of Danity Kane by the group's founder P. Diddy during season-three finale of "Making the Band 4" back in October 2008. She was removed from the band because Diddy felt she had gotten "caught up in the wrath" of Aubrey O'Day, who was also fired during the airing of the show.
Beside working on her own record, D. Woods planned to make music with The Girls Club, the musical act that she formed with her sisters Shanell and Means. She also worked on another project, about which she said, "I'm also working on submissions of placements for other artists. I really can't tell you who until it's final."
Audio stream of D. Woods' "On My Side"
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest