Danity Kane's Former Member D. Woods Has New Song
A new track called "On My Side" from the former member of Danity Kane, D. Woods, has just arrived. Containing mid-tempo sounds, it is reportedly recorded for her upcoming mixtape series titled "Independence Day".
D. Woods was kicked out of Danity Kane by the group's founder P. Diddy during season-three finale of "Making the Band 4" back in October 2008. She was removed from the band because Diddy felt she had gotten "caught up in the wrath" of Aubrey O'Day, who was also fired during the airing of the show.
Beside working on her own record, D. Woods planned to make music with The Girls Club, the musical act that she formed with her sisters Shanell and Means. She also worked on another project, about which she said, "I'm also working on submissions of placements for other artists. I really can't tell you who until it's final."
Audio stream of D. Woods' "On My Side"
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal