Danity Kane's Former Member D. Woods Has New Song
A new track called "On My Side" from the former member of Danity Kane, D. Woods, has just arrived. Containing mid-tempo sounds, it is reportedly recorded for her upcoming mixtape series titled "Independence Day".
D. Woods was kicked out of Danity Kane by the group's founder P. Diddy during season-three finale of "Making the Band 4" back in October 2008. She was removed from the band because Diddy felt she had gotten "caught up in the wrath" of Aubrey O'Day, who was also fired during the airing of the show.
Beside working on her own record, D. Woods planned to make music with The Girls Club, the musical act that she formed with her sisters Shanell and Means. She also worked on another project, about which she said, "I'm also working on submissions of placements for other artists. I really can't tell you who until it's final."
Audio stream of D. Woods' "On My Side"
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months