Danity Kane's Former Member D. Woods Has New Song
A new track called "On My Side" from the former member of Danity Kane, D. Woods, has just arrived. Containing mid-tempo sounds, it is reportedly recorded for her upcoming mixtape series titled "Independence Day".
D. Woods was kicked out of Danity Kane by the group's founder P. Diddy during season-three finale of "Making the Band 4" back in October 2008. She was removed from the band because Diddy felt she had gotten "caught up in the wrath" of Aubrey O'Day, who was also fired during the airing of the show.
Beside working on her own record, D. Woods planned to make music with The Girls Club, the musical act that she formed with her sisters Shanell and Means. She also worked on another project, about which she said, "I'm also working on submissions of placements for other artists. I really can't tell you who until it's final."
Audio stream of D. Woods' "On My Side"
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video and Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo