Video Premiere: Lil Mama's 'Truly in Love'
Lil Mama has released a music video for "Truly in Love", the single off her first studio album "VYP: Voice of the Young People". In the newly-premiered video, she is accompanied by street dance crew Fanny Pak, taking the stage, dancing and singing the song in a black-tie event. Then, she is seen approaching a hunk from audience and inviting him to join her on-stage.
"VYP: Voice of the Young People" has arrived in U.S. market since March 29. Produced by T-Pain, Dr. Luke and The Runners among others, it only reached number 25 on Billboard Hot 200, selling 19,000 copies in its first week in stores.
On the disappointing result, Lil Mama blamed her label for not doing promotion project properly. She stated, "I'm very disappointed in my label, Jive Records, for not promoting my record properly. ... I'm an innovator and everything that I do is fresh. When you have something so new and fresh in your hands, you're supposed to know what to do with it."
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo