Katherine Heigl and T.R. Knight's 'Grey's Anatomy' Exit Debunked
"Grey's Anatomy" creator Shonda Rhimes says the rumors about Katherine Heigl and T.R. Knight's departure from the show are "interesting". Attending the NAACP Image Awards on Thursday, February 12 where the show was named Outstanding Drama Series, Rhimes emphasized that the exit is mere "rumors".
"That was absolutely taken out of context," she explained to People. "Things happen, and ... I think rumors become fact very easily. And you know I don't like to tell you what's going to happen on the show - but that is a rumor."
Also providing another denial is the show's star James Pickens Jr., the very same man who confirmed first hand about the two stars leaving. "We had been living with so (many) rumors, when the question was asked of me, I was pretty much just trying to congratulate Katie and T.R. on whatever their endeavors are going to be," Pickens told Access Hollywood. "And that's exactly what they are, rumors! We don't know any more. And until they get a new script, we don't know what's going to happen."
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board