Katherine Heigl and T.R. Knight's 'Grey's Anatomy' Exit Debunked
"Grey's Anatomy" creator Shonda Rhimes says the rumors about Katherine Heigl and T.R. Knight's departure from the show are "interesting". Attending the NAACP Image Awards on Thursday, February 12 where the show was named Outstanding Drama Series, Rhimes emphasized that the exit is mere "rumors".
"That was absolutely taken out of context," she explained to People. "Things happen, and ... I think rumors become fact very easily. And you know I don't like to tell you what's going to happen on the show - but that is a rumor."
Also providing another denial is the show's star James Pickens Jr., the very same man who confirmed first hand about the two stars leaving. "We had been living with so (many) rumors, when the question was asked of me, I was pretty much just trying to congratulate Katie and T.R. on whatever their endeavors are going to be," Pickens told Access Hollywood. "And that's exactly what they are, rumors! We don't know any more. And until they get a new script, we don't know what's going to happen."
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details
- JoJo's New Single 'F**k Apologies' Feat. Wiz Khalifa Surfaces Online
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Engagement Ring Amid Rob Kardashian Breakup Rumors
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says