Katherine Heigl and T.R. Knight's 'Grey's Anatomy' Exit Debunked
"Grey's Anatomy" creator Shonda Rhimes says the rumors about Katherine Heigl and T.R. Knight's departure from the show are "interesting". Attending the NAACP Image Awards on Thursday, February 12 where the show was named Outstanding Drama Series, Rhimes emphasized that the exit is mere "rumors".
"That was absolutely taken out of context," she explained to People. "Things happen, and ... I think rumors become fact very easily. And you know I don't like to tell you what's going to happen on the show - but that is a rumor."
Also providing another denial is the show's star James Pickens Jr., the very same man who confirmed first hand about the two stars leaving. "We had been living with so (many) rumors, when the question was asked of me, I was pretty much just trying to congratulate Katie and T.R. on whatever their endeavors are going to be," Pickens told Access Hollywood. "And that's exactly what they are, rumors! We don't know any more. And until they get a new script, we don't know what's going to happen."
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Kourtney Kardashian Shares Videos of Skinny-Dipping Session and Wild Twerking
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott 'Definitely Looked Like a Couple' at NBA Game
- Aaron Hernandez Asked to Share Prison Cell With Alleged Gay Lover
- 'Jurassic Park' Alum Jeff Goldblum Joins 'Jurassic World 2'
- 'The Voice' Live Top 12 Eliminations: Who Is the First to Get Sent Home?
- Justin Bieber Is Featured on DJ Khaled's Star-Studded Single 'I'm the One'
- Nicki Minaj's Getting Trolled for Blonde Bob Wig: 'I'm Tired of Being Bullied'
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts