Katherine Heigl and T.R. Knight's 'Grey's Anatomy' Exit Debunked
"Grey's Anatomy" creator Shonda Rhimes says the rumors about Katherine Heigl and T.R. Knight's departure from the show are "interesting". Attending the NAACP Image Awards on Thursday, February 12 where the show was named Outstanding Drama Series, Rhimes emphasized that the exit is mere "rumors".
"That was absolutely taken out of context," she explained to People. "Things happen, and ... I think rumors become fact very easily. And you know I don't like to tell you what's going to happen on the show - but that is a rumor."
Also providing another denial is the show's star James Pickens Jr., the very same man who confirmed first hand about the two stars leaving. "We had been living with so (many) rumors, when the question was asked of me, I was pretty much just trying to congratulate Katie and T.R. on whatever their endeavors are going to be," Pickens told Access Hollywood. "And that's exactly what they are, rumors! We don't know any more. And until they get a new script, we don't know what's going to happen."
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Britney Spears Breaks Silence on Her Boyfriend Sam Asghari: 'He Is Really Cute'
- New Couple Alert! Anwar Hadid Is Dating Nicola Peltz
- Chrissy Teigen Blasts Paparazzi on Twitter After She and John Legend Were Called 'Monkeys'
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'