Mickey Rourke Would Rather Hook Up With Gorilla Than Courtney Love
Contrary to rumors on the street, Mickey Rourke has confirmed he's not dating Courtney Love, telling reporters who asked him on that matter that he would "rather be on a deserted island with a gorilla!" than with the female rocker. Rourke was photographed and videotaped on the streets of London on Thursday, February 12 when he made the statement, the footage of which is featured on TMZ.
Rumors of Mickey Rourke and Courtney Love dating were first brought to public's notice by Britain's The Mirror. In a report on Wednesday, February 11, the site claimed Rourke and Love have been secretly dating for three weeks after the actor sent her text messages during the Golden Globes on January 11, asking her to go on a date with him.
"Courtney has quite a crush on Mickey and finds him utterly compelling," an insider told The Mirror. "They've known each other for years - she's stuck by him through the good times and the bad. Now he's back on the Hollywood A-list he's gone up another notch in the desirability stakes. Let's just say they didn't stop at holding hands and a chaste peck on the cheek."
Love herself has not yet commented on the dating report as well as on Rourke's statement.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna