Mickey Rourke Would Rather Hook Up With Gorilla Than Courtney Love
Contrary to rumors on the street, Mickey Rourke has confirmed he's not dating Courtney Love, telling reporters who asked him on that matter that he would "rather be on a deserted island with a gorilla!" than with the female rocker. Rourke was photographed and videotaped on the streets of London on Thursday, February 12 when he made the statement, the footage of which is featured on TMZ.
Rumors of Mickey Rourke and Courtney Love dating were first brought to public's notice by Britain's The Mirror. In a report on Wednesday, February 11, the site claimed Rourke and Love have been secretly dating for three weeks after the actor sent her text messages during the Golden Globes on January 11, asking her to go on a date with him.
"Courtney has quite a crush on Mickey and finds him utterly compelling," an insider told The Mirror. "They've known each other for years - she's stuck by him through the good times and the bad. Now he's back on the Hollywood A-list he's gone up another notch in the desirability stakes. Let's just say they didn't stop at holding hands and a chaste peck on the cheek."
Love herself has not yet commented on the dating report as well as on Rourke's statement.
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?