Mickey Rourke Would Rather Hook Up With Gorilla Than Courtney Love
Contrary to rumors on the street, Mickey Rourke has confirmed he's not dating Courtney Love, telling reporters who asked him on that matter that he would "rather be on a deserted island with a gorilla!" than with the female rocker. Rourke was photographed and videotaped on the streets of London on Thursday, February 12 when he made the statement, the footage of which is featured on TMZ.
Rumors of Mickey Rourke and Courtney Love dating were first brought to public's notice by Britain's The Mirror. In a report on Wednesday, February 11, the site claimed Rourke and Love have been secretly dating for three weeks after the actor sent her text messages during the Golden Globes on January 11, asking her to go on a date with him.
"Courtney has quite a crush on Mickey and finds him utterly compelling," an insider told The Mirror. "They've known each other for years - she's stuck by him through the good times and the bad. Now he's back on the Hollywood A-list he's gone up another notch in the desirability stakes. Let's just say they didn't stop at holding hands and a chaste peck on the cheek."
Love herself has not yet commented on the dating report as well as on Rourke's statement.
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick