A Look at 'The Private Lives of Pippa Lee' Through Promo Trailer
The 59th Berlin International Film Festival has been kicked off and with it comes a promo trailer for "The Private Lives of Pippa Lee". Shown at the festival, the preview of the drama movie, which narration is in Italian, displays the main character, Pippa Lee, in her present and past days as being portrayed by Robin Wright Penn and Blake Lively respectively.
A drama film written and directed by Rebecca Miller, "The Private Lives of Pippa Lee" centers on Pippa Lee's present and past. When she finds out that her husband falls for a younger woman, 50-year-old Pippa, who is addicted to methamphetamine, indulges herself in an array of erotic adventures while heading toward a quiet nervous breakdown.
Aside from Robin Wright Penn and Blake Lively, the drama film also stars Keanu Reeves, Alan Arkin, Winona Ryder, Monica Bellucci, Julianne Moore and Maria Bello. This movie which is yet to have its release date has been screened at the Berlinale festival 2009 as one of the out of competition films.
"The Private Lives of Pippa Lee" - Promo Trailer:
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story