A Look at 'The Private Lives of Pippa Lee' Through Promo Trailer
The 59th Berlin International Film Festival has been kicked off and with it comes a promo trailer for "The Private Lives of Pippa Lee". Shown at the festival, the preview of the drama movie, which narration is in Italian, displays the main character, Pippa Lee, in her present and past days as being portrayed by Robin Wright Penn and Blake Lively respectively.
A drama film written and directed by Rebecca Miller, "The Private Lives of Pippa Lee" centers on Pippa Lee's present and past. When she finds out that her husband falls for a younger woman, 50-year-old Pippa, who is addicted to methamphetamine, indulges herself in an array of erotic adventures while heading toward a quiet nervous breakdown.
Aside from Robin Wright Penn and Blake Lively, the drama film also stars Keanu Reeves, Alan Arkin, Winona Ryder, Monica Bellucci, Julianne Moore and Maria Bello. This movie which is yet to have its release date has been screened at the Berlinale festival 2009 as one of the out of competition films.
"The Private Lives of Pippa Lee" - Promo Trailer:
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen