A Look at 'The Private Lives of Pippa Lee' Through Promo Trailer
The 59th Berlin International Film Festival has been kicked off and with it comes a promo trailer for "The Private Lives of Pippa Lee". Shown at the festival, the preview of the drama movie, which narration is in Italian, displays the main character, Pippa Lee, in her present and past days as being portrayed by Robin Wright Penn and Blake Lively respectively.
A drama film written and directed by Rebecca Miller, "The Private Lives of Pippa Lee" centers on Pippa Lee's present and past. When she finds out that her husband falls for a younger woman, 50-year-old Pippa, who is addicted to methamphetamine, indulges herself in an array of erotic adventures while heading toward a quiet nervous breakdown.
Aside from Robin Wright Penn and Blake Lively, the drama film also stars Keanu Reeves, Alan Arkin, Winona Ryder, Monica Bellucci, Julianne Moore and Maria Bello. This movie which is yet to have its release date has been screened at the Berlinale festival 2009 as one of the out of competition films.
"The Private Lives of Pippa Lee" - Promo Trailer:
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival