A Look at 'The Private Lives of Pippa Lee' Through Promo Trailer
The 59th Berlin International Film Festival has been kicked off and with it comes a promo trailer for "The Private Lives of Pippa Lee". Shown at the festival, the preview of the drama movie, which narration is in Italian, displays the main character, Pippa Lee, in her present and past days as being portrayed by Robin Wright Penn and Blake Lively respectively.
A drama film written and directed by Rebecca Miller, "The Private Lives of Pippa Lee" centers on Pippa Lee's present and past. When she finds out that her husband falls for a younger woman, 50-year-old Pippa, who is addicted to methamphetamine, indulges herself in an array of erotic adventures while heading toward a quiet nervous breakdown.
Aside from Robin Wright Penn and Blake Lively, the drama film also stars Keanu Reeves, Alan Arkin, Winona Ryder, Monica Bellucci, Julianne Moore and Maria Bello. This movie which is yet to have its release date has been screened at the Berlinale festival 2009 as one of the out of competition films.
"The Private Lives of Pippa Lee" - Promo Trailer:
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer