Kim Kardashian Cooks Reggie Bush His Favorite Meals
NFL player Reggie Bush makes no attempt to hide his admiration for girlfriend Kim Kardashian, praising her ability to cook his favorite meals. "She cooked one of my favorite meals, corn bread, macaroni and cheese, candy yams and fried chicken and it was ridiculously good," so he told OK! magazine at the Direct TV Celebrity Beach Bowl recently.
"We were kind of dating and she said, 'I can kind of cook good'", Reggie recalled. "She's the first girl that's ever cooked a meal for me," he added. "That's honestly how she got me - with the food!"
Singing his praise for the celebrity socialite even further, Reggie revealed, "I was already stunned by how beautiful she is and then when she cooked the meal for me. And she's pretty too, it's done. You can't ask for much more."
Speaking of his feeling towards Kim, the New Orleans Saints running back gushed, "It's true love. It's not a fake relationship or anything that's for publicity. We're really actually in love and we have a good time. We enjoy each other's company."
"She's a great girl," Reggie said of how he sees Kim personally. "And you know, that's something that you don't see a lot in this generation. I think some of those family values and traditionally values have been lost. And she can cook very well and I think that says something about her."
More Kim Kardashian News
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer