Video: Nas Confirms Kelis' Pregnancy, to Find Out Baby's Sex Soon
Catching up with MTV on the red carpet of the 51st annual Grammy Awards on Sunday, February 8, Nas confirmed that his wife Kelis is pregnant with their first child. "I got another one coming in '09, yeah! That's what's up!" the hip-hop performer said.
Nas further told MTV that he and Kelis will find out the sex of their forthcoming baby next week. Nas, however, didn't reveal Kelis' due date.
Last month US Weekly exclusively reported that Kelis is pregnant with Nas' baby. Not yet obtaining official confirmation from both music stars, US Weekly claimed the R 'n' B singer was in her first trimester and already shown a little bump.
Nas and Kelis have been married since January 2005. Beside awaiting for the birth of his baby with Kelis, Nas also has one daughter from a previous relationship.
Also addressing his current music project, Nas told MTV he is collaborating with Damian Marley to release an album, which profits will be used to build schools in Africa.
More Nas News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'