Video: Nas Confirms Kelis' Pregnancy, to Find Out Baby's Sex Soon
Catching up with MTV on the red carpet of the 51st annual Grammy Awards on Sunday, February 8, Nas confirmed that his wife Kelis is pregnant with their first child. "I got another one coming in '09, yeah! That's what's up!" the hip-hop performer said.
Nas further told MTV that he and Kelis will find out the sex of their forthcoming baby next week. Nas, however, didn't reveal Kelis' due date.
Last month US Weekly exclusively reported that Kelis is pregnant with Nas' baby. Not yet obtaining official confirmation from both music stars, US Weekly claimed the R 'n' B singer was in her first trimester and already shown a little bump.
Nas and Kelis have been married since January 2005. Beside awaiting for the birth of his baby with Kelis, Nas also has one daughter from a previous relationship.
Also addressing his current music project, Nas told MTV he is collaborating with Damian Marley to release an album, which profits will be used to build schools in Africa.
More Nas News
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Outlander' Leads the Full TV Winner List
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Moving In With Kate Hudson Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Finding Dory' Leads Movie Winners
- Janelle Monae and Maxwell Are Set to Perform at Women's March
- Nicole Kidman Reportedly Expecting a Baby at 49
- Julia Roberts Joins 'Smurfs: The Lost Village'. Get the First Look!
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy