Video: Nas Confirms Kelis' Pregnancy, to Find Out Baby's Sex Soon
Catching up with MTV on the red carpet of the 51st annual Grammy Awards on Sunday, February 8, Nas confirmed that his wife Kelis is pregnant with their first child. "I got another one coming in '09, yeah! That's what's up!" the hip-hop performer said.
Nas further told MTV that he and Kelis will find out the sex of their forthcoming baby next week. Nas, however, didn't reveal Kelis' due date.
Last month US Weekly exclusively reported that Kelis is pregnant with Nas' baby. Not yet obtaining official confirmation from both music stars, US Weekly claimed the R 'n' B singer was in her first trimester and already shown a little bump.
Nas and Kelis have been married since January 2005. Beside awaiting for the birth of his baby with Kelis, Nas also has one daughter from a previous relationship.
Also addressing his current music project, Nas told MTV he is collaborating with Damian Marley to release an album, which profits will be used to build schools in Africa.
More Nas News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding