Video: Nas Confirms Kelis' Pregnancy, to Find Out Baby's Sex Soon
Catching up with MTV on the red carpet of the 51st annual Grammy Awards on Sunday, February 8, Nas confirmed that his wife Kelis is pregnant with their first child. "I got another one coming in '09, yeah! That's what's up!" the hip-hop performer said.
Nas further told MTV that he and Kelis will find out the sex of their forthcoming baby next week. Nas, however, didn't reveal Kelis' due date.
Last month US Weekly exclusively reported that Kelis is pregnant with Nas' baby. Not yet obtaining official confirmation from both music stars, US Weekly claimed the R 'n' B singer was in her first trimester and already shown a little bump.
Nas and Kelis have been married since January 2005. Beside awaiting for the birth of his baby with Kelis, Nas also has one daughter from a previous relationship.
Also addressing his current music project, Nas told MTV he is collaborating with Damian Marley to release an album, which profits will be used to build schools in Africa.
More Nas News
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Stan Lee Supports Zendaya to Portray Mary Jane in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds