Video: Nas Confirms Kelis' Pregnancy, to Find Out Baby's Sex Soon
Catching up with MTV on the red carpet of the 51st annual Grammy Awards on Sunday, February 8, Nas confirmed that his wife Kelis is pregnant with their first child. "I got another one coming in '09, yeah! That's what's up!" the hip-hop performer said.
Nas further told MTV that he and Kelis will find out the sex of their forthcoming baby next week. Nas, however, didn't reveal Kelis' due date.
Last month US Weekly exclusively reported that Kelis is pregnant with Nas' baby. Not yet obtaining official confirmation from both music stars, US Weekly claimed the R 'n' B singer was in her first trimester and already shown a little bump.
Nas and Kelis have been married since January 2005. Beside awaiting for the birth of his baby with Kelis, Nas also has one daughter from a previous relationship.
Also addressing his current music project, Nas told MTV he is collaborating with Damian Marley to release an album, which profits will be used to build schools in Africa.
More Nas News
- Daniel Craig Confirmed to Return for Bond 25, Release Date Announced
- David Beckham Calls Wife Victoria a 'Knob' After She Posts an Embarrassing Video of Him
- Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet Auction Off a Private Dinner With Them for Charity
- 'Bachelorette' Recap: Fantasy Suite Dates Cast More Doubt on Rachel's Future With a Frontrunner
- Kendall Jenner Completely Naked and Holding a Cigarette in New Instagram Pic
- Blac Chyna Spotted Holding Hands With New Man Mechie in Miami
- Drake Debuts New Song While Jogging Amid 'Take Care 2' Speculations
- Macaulay Culkin and Brenda Song Enjoy Dinner in L.A. - Are They Together?