Julianna Marguiles on Her Reunion With George Clooney in 'ER'
More light is shed for the big finale of "ER" that will bring back two of its major stars, George Clooney and Julianna Margulies. In an article published Friday, January 6, People magazine quoted Marguiles as saying that the chemistry she and Clooney had, still applies in the reunion filming.
"It's been nine years and it was like we'd never been apart," Margulies told her eyebrow stylist Ramy Gafni at his RamySpa in Manhattan. Gafni added, "She said, 'The chemistry was still there.' She said she loves him to pieces and that he's such a great guy."
In the series, Clooney plays Dr. Doug Ross who has a relationship with nurse Carol Hathaway but never marries her. Clooney exit the show in 1999 while Marguiles followed a year later.
In January this year, it was rive that the show's co-creator John Wells ordered a closed-set shooting for the filming in the fourth week of the month. Clooney consequently was photographed on the set, reportedly also wearing a wedding band. This may mean that Dr. Ross is attached and it's possible that nurse Hathaway is in the other end of the line.
The unknown reunion episode will provide as a big closure prepared for the show's finale on April 2.
More ER News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group