Nikki Reed Calls Robert Pattinson 'Fascinating, Multi-Talented Human Being'
Nikki Reed makes no attempt to hide her praise for "Twilight" co-star Robert Pattinson, telling 944 Magazine's Young Hollywood issue, "I respect him a lot. He's a fascinating, multi-talented human being." Also sharing some of her other personal issues, the actress goes on to dish about her celebrity crushes and favorite food.
"Pre-surgery Michael Jackson," Nikki mentions one of her old-school celebrity crushes. "Gregory Peck and Robert Redford in 'Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid'", she then adds.
Admitting in further interview that she never knows if she would ever drink blood like her vampire character Rosalie Hale in "Twilight," Nikki tells 944 she indeed loves eating "uncooked steak."
Up next for Nikki Reed concerning her acting career is reprising her role in the much anticipated "New Moon." The drama-romance-thriller will also see Robert Pattinson and his on-screen lover Kristen Stewart reprising their roles. The film won't hit the U.S. theaters until November 20 later this year.
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I-6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza