Nikki Reed Calls Robert Pattinson 'Fascinating, Multi-Talented Human Being'
Nikki Reed makes no attempt to hide her praise for "Twilight" co-star Robert Pattinson, telling 944 Magazine's Young Hollywood issue, "I respect him a lot. He's a fascinating, multi-talented human being." Also sharing some of her other personal issues, the actress goes on to dish about her celebrity crushes and favorite food.
"Pre-surgery Michael Jackson," Nikki mentions one of her old-school celebrity crushes. "Gregory Peck and Robert Redford in 'Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid'", she then adds.
Admitting in further interview that she never knows if she would ever drink blood like her vampire character Rosalie Hale in "Twilight," Nikki tells 944 she indeed loves eating "uncooked steak."
Up next for Nikki Reed concerning her acting career is reprising her role in the much anticipated "New Moon." The drama-romance-thriller will also see Robert Pattinson and his on-screen lover Kristen Stewart reprising their roles. The film won't hit the U.S. theaters until November 20 later this year.
- Justin Bieber and Skrillex Sued for Allegedly Ripping Off 'Sorry'
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Reach Divorce Settlement
- Nick Jonas Goes Shirtless in First Trailer for Erotic Thriller 'Careful What You Wish For'
- Johnny Depp Releases Statement Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard