Nikki Reed Calls Robert Pattinson 'Fascinating, Multi-Talented Human Being'
Nikki Reed makes no attempt to hide her praise for "Twilight" co-star Robert Pattinson, telling 944 Magazine's Young Hollywood issue, "I respect him a lot. He's a fascinating, multi-talented human being." Also sharing some of her other personal issues, the actress goes on to dish about her celebrity crushes and favorite food.
"Pre-surgery Michael Jackson," Nikki mentions one of her old-school celebrity crushes. "Gregory Peck and Robert Redford in 'Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid'", she then adds.
Admitting in further interview that she never knows if she would ever drink blood like her vampire character Rosalie Hale in "Twilight," Nikki tells 944 she indeed loves eating "uncooked steak."
Up next for Nikki Reed concerning her acting career is reprising her role in the much anticipated "New Moon." The drama-romance-thriller will also see Robert Pattinson and his on-screen lover Kristen Stewart reprising their roles. The film won't hit the U.S. theaters until November 20 later this year.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says