Nikki Reed Calls Robert Pattinson 'Fascinating, Multi-Talented Human Being'
Nikki Reed makes no attempt to hide her praise for "Twilight" co-star Robert Pattinson, telling 944 Magazine's Young Hollywood issue, "I respect him a lot. He's a fascinating, multi-talented human being." Also sharing some of her other personal issues, the actress goes on to dish about her celebrity crushes and favorite food.
"Pre-surgery Michael Jackson," Nikki mentions one of her old-school celebrity crushes. "Gregory Peck and Robert Redford in 'Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid'", she then adds.
Admitting in further interview that she never knows if she would ever drink blood like her vampire character Rosalie Hale in "Twilight," Nikki tells 944 she indeed loves eating "uncooked steak."
Up next for Nikki Reed concerning her acting career is reprising her role in the much anticipated "New Moon." The drama-romance-thriller will also see Robert Pattinson and his on-screen lover Kristen Stewart reprising their roles. The film won't hit the U.S. theaters until November 20 later this year.
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius
- Watch Usher and Future in 'Rivals' Music Video
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jared and Caila Prove Their Strong Bond With Bold Move
- Kim Kardashian Flashes Nipples in Intriguing Ensemble During an Outing in NYC