Nikki Reed Calls Robert Pattinson 'Fascinating, Multi-Talented Human Being'
Nikki Reed makes no attempt to hide her praise for "Twilight" co-star Robert Pattinson, telling 944 Magazine's Young Hollywood issue, "I respect him a lot. He's a fascinating, multi-talented human being." Also sharing some of her other personal issues, the actress goes on to dish about her celebrity crushes and favorite food.
"Pre-surgery Michael Jackson," Nikki mentions one of her old-school celebrity crushes. "Gregory Peck and Robert Redford in 'Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid'", she then adds.
Admitting in further interview that she never knows if she would ever drink blood like her vampire character Rosalie Hale in "Twilight," Nikki tells 944 she indeed loves eating "uncooked steak."
Up next for Nikki Reed concerning her acting career is reprising her role in the much anticipated "New Moon." The drama-romance-thriller will also see Robert Pattinson and his on-screen lover Kristen Stewart reprising their roles. The film won't hit the U.S. theaters until November 20 later this year.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked