Characters of 'Melrose Place' Spin-Off Introduced
Things are shaping up for the "Melrose Place" remake. After a confirmation of "Smallville" producers, Todd Slavkin and Darren Swimmer, taking the job as the show runners, characters who will replicate the original ones are introduced via EW's Michael Ausiello.
There will be David Patterson, a Melrose royalty and the son of Jake, who occasionally dates PR with a sharp tongue, Ella Flynn. There's also Jonah Miller who is obsessed to become the next Kevin Smith and has a schoolteacher fiancee named Riley Richmond. A hippie recovering from alcohol addiction is found in Auggie Kirkpatrick while a med student struggling with financial situation is found in Lauren Bishop. Another one is Violet Foster who is described as a "sex kitten" from a small town.
Ausiello also provides which original characters that the new ones best resemble. No actors have been cast yet for these characters, and a script is not yet revealed.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed