Photos of Taylor Swift on 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation'
The buzz about Taylor Swift making a cameo on "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" has been making rounds and CBS have just given a sneak peek to her character through several stills. The photos released are taken from the scenes that she shoots for the March 5 episode called "Turn, Turn, Turn".
Most of the photos show the the country singer sharing screen with George Eads who plays Nick Stokes. Taylor meanwhile, plays a girl named Haley Jones whose parents run a seedy Las Vegas motel where a series of murders happens. Over the course of a year, Haley goes through a series of changes that have tragic consequences.
Executive producer Naren Shankar told TV Guide that the episode will start in the present and then move in flashbacks, season by season.
Previously, Taylor talked about her stint on the TV show, telling CBS' Katie Couric for "All Access Grammy Special" that it is a dream coming true. "My dream is to die on 'CSI.' I've always wanted to, like, be one of the characters on there that they're tryin' to figure out what happened to," she said.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences