Photos of Taylor Swift on 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation'
The buzz about Taylor Swift making a cameo on "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" has been making rounds and CBS have just given a sneak peek to her character through several stills. The photos released are taken from the scenes that she shoots for the March 5 episode called "Turn, Turn, Turn".
Most of the photos show the the country singer sharing screen with George Eads who plays Nick Stokes. Taylor meanwhile, plays a girl named Haley Jones whose parents run a seedy Las Vegas motel where a series of murders happens. Over the course of a year, Haley goes through a series of changes that have tragic consequences.
Executive producer Naren Shankar told TV Guide that the episode will start in the present and then move in flashbacks, season by season.
Previously, Taylor talked about her stint on the TV show, telling CBS' Katie Couric for "All Access Grammy Special" that it is a dream coming true. "My dream is to die on 'CSI.' I've always wanted to, like, be one of the characters on there that they're tryin' to figure out what happened to," she said.
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details
- JoJo's New Single 'F**k Apologies' Feat. Wiz Khalifa Surfaces Online
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Engagement Ring Amid Rob Kardashian Breakup Rumors
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says