Kevin Federline May Get Career Help From Bone Thugs-N-Harmony
Kevin Federline's return to music industry for his new album may get help from Bone Thugs-N-Harmony as Krayzie Bone, one of the hip-hop musical act's members, admits to have had "business conversations" with Kevin's camp. "Some of his people did reach out to my people and it was business conversations back and forth possibly doing something with him," so he opened up.
"Whether it was music or him signing to us, basically, what we left is you know, we want to hear his music," Krayzie explained further. "If his music is what everybody says it is...We definitely want to listen to what he got...From me, hearing from my people the kinda person he is, it really kinda attracted me to him..."
Noting that he likes "to roll with the underdogs," Krayzie insisted that Bone Thugs-N-Harmony "can work with anybody and have a platinum hit." He added, "Our fan base are usually the ones who respect a man who has gone through a lot of s***."
Kevin Federline himself has so far released one studio album titled "Playing With Fire" in 2006. Though listing his ex-wife Britney Spears as a featured guest, the album unfortunately failed to chart, only peaking at number 151 on Billboard Hot 200.
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6