Kevin Federline May Get Career Help From Bone Thugs-N-Harmony
Kevin Federline's return to music industry for his new album may get help from Bone Thugs-N-Harmony as Krayzie Bone, one of the hip-hop musical act's members, admits to have had "business conversations" with Kevin's camp. "Some of his people did reach out to my people and it was business conversations back and forth possibly doing something with him," so he opened up.
"Whether it was music or him signing to us, basically, what we left is you know, we want to hear his music," Krayzie explained further. "If his music is what everybody says it is...We definitely want to listen to what he got...From me, hearing from my people the kinda person he is, it really kinda attracted me to him..."
Noting that he likes "to roll with the underdogs," Krayzie insisted that Bone Thugs-N-Harmony "can work with anybody and have a platinum hit." He added, "Our fan base are usually the ones who respect a man who has gone through a lot of s***."
Kevin Federline himself has so far released one studio album titled "Playing With Fire" in 2006. Though listing his ex-wife Britney Spears as a featured guest, the album unfortunately failed to chart, only peaking at number 151 on Billboard Hot 200.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked