Video: Jonas Brothers Name Their Greatest Influences, Personally and Professionally
Appearing on Katie Couric's "All Access Grammy Special", Jonas Brothers mentioned some people who they consider as their greatest influences. Beside naming some famous individuals in music business, they also credited their parents for becoming their best role models.
Kevin Jonas, the eldest of the band, said, "My mother and father, they influence me greatly not only in a business sense but as a person." As for the people who influence his career in music, he named the likes of John Mayer, Johnny Cash, Prince, Elvis Costello, and Brad Paisley.
"For me, as a performer, I would definitely say Bono and, of course, Mick Jagger," Joe Jonas stated. "As a family figure, my Dad." Nick Jonas added, "My father, Kevin Jonas, Sr. And also, my musical influences people like Elvis Costello, Johnny Cash, and Prince."
Getting up close and personal about some other personal issues, the singer brothers also revealed with who they would love to dine. "Somebody like Paul McCartney. Someone who's been doing this for so many years and has a lot of amazing stories to tell," Nick admitted.
As for Joe, he said he would love to dine with Jim Carrey, reasoning he is a big fan of the actor-comedian's work. Unlike his brothers, Kevin preferred to dine with "any former president" because "they had to learn so much in office" and so "it would be great to learn from them."
Jonas Brothers' appearance on Katie Couric's "All Access Grammy Special" has been aired on CBS on Wednesday night, February 4.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch