Video: Jonas Brothers Name Their Greatest Influences, Personally and Professionally
Appearing on Katie Couric's "All Access Grammy Special", Jonas Brothers mentioned some people who they consider as their greatest influences. Beside naming some famous individuals in music business, they also credited their parents for becoming their best role models.
Kevin Jonas, the eldest of the band, said, "My mother and father, they influence me greatly not only in a business sense but as a person." As for the people who influence his career in music, he named the likes of John Mayer, Johnny Cash, Prince, Elvis Costello, and Brad Paisley.
"For me, as a performer, I would definitely say Bono and, of course, Mick Jagger," Joe Jonas stated. "As a family figure, my Dad." Nick Jonas added, "My father, Kevin Jonas, Sr. And also, my musical influences people like Elvis Costello, Johnny Cash, and Prince."
Getting up close and personal about some other personal issues, the singer brothers also revealed with who they would love to dine. "Somebody like Paul McCartney. Someone who's been doing this for so many years and has a lot of amazing stories to tell," Nick admitted.
As for Joe, he said he would love to dine with Jim Carrey, reasoning he is a big fan of the actor-comedian's work. Unlike his brothers, Kevin preferred to dine with "any former president" because "they had to learn so much in office" and so "it would be great to learn from them."
Jonas Brothers' appearance on Katie Couric's "All Access Grammy Special" has been aired on CBS on Wednesday night, February 4.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed