Video: Jonas Brothers Name Their Greatest Influences, Personally and Professionally
Appearing on Katie Couric's "All Access Grammy Special", Jonas Brothers mentioned some people who they consider as their greatest influences. Beside naming some famous individuals in music business, they also credited their parents for becoming their best role models.
Kevin Jonas, the eldest of the band, said, "My mother and father, they influence me greatly not only in a business sense but as a person." As for the people who influence his career in music, he named the likes of John Mayer, Johnny Cash, Prince, Elvis Costello, and Brad Paisley.
"For me, as a performer, I would definitely say Bono and, of course, Mick Jagger," Joe Jonas stated. "As a family figure, my Dad." Nick Jonas added, "My father, Kevin Jonas, Sr. And also, my musical influences people like Elvis Costello, Johnny Cash, and Prince."
Getting up close and personal about some other personal issues, the singer brothers also revealed with who they would love to dine. "Somebody like Paul McCartney. Someone who's been doing this for so many years and has a lot of amazing stories to tell," Nick admitted.
As for Joe, he said he would love to dine with Jim Carrey, reasoning he is a big fan of the actor-comedian's work. Unlike his brothers, Kevin preferred to dine with "any former president" because "they had to learn so much in office" and so "it would be great to learn from them."
Jonas Brothers' appearance on Katie Couric's "All Access Grammy Special" has been aired on CBS on Wednesday night, February 4.
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'