New 'Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li' Pic Looking Behind Vega's Mask
While most of the previously-released stills from "Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li" highlight on Kristin Kreuk's titular character, a freshly-found photo of the live-action adaptation film features Spanish warrior Vega. Posted at /Film, the new image gives away for the first time a closer look at the man behind the mask of the fighter nicknamed the "Spanish Ninja".
In the picture, it can be seen Black Eyed Peas' member Taboo dons an all-black outfit for his portrayal of the warrior. His look is completed with a sharp metal claw and a silver mask. However, instead of wearing the mask to hide his identity, Taboo holds the mask in front of him using his left hand.
Based on the famous series of fighting video games by Capcom, "Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li" is directed by "Doom" and "Cradle 2 the Grave" helmer Andrzej Bartkowiak. Starring Kristin Kreuk as female fatale Chun Li, it focuses the story on undercover Interpol agent Chun-Li and her epic quest for justice following the kidnapping of her father.
Aside from Kristin Kreuk, Michael Clarke Duncan will be seen taking the role of Balrog, while Neal McDonough, Moon Bloodgood, Taboo and Chris Klein will star as Bison, Detective Maya Sunee, Vega and Charlie Nash respectively. Scripted by Justin Marks, the action adventure will blast into U.S theaters on February 27.
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event