Video: 'Hannah Montana' Star Melora Hardin Defends Miley Cyrus' 'Goofy' Pic
Miley Cyrus gets support from fellow "Hannah Montana: The Movie" star Melora Hardin over her much-talked picture that shows her and friends making "goofy faces", because of which she has been accused to have mocked Asians. "When you're 15 and you're in the spotlight, who wouldn't court some controversy? I would have if I had been in the spotlight at 15," Hardin told MTV News at the screening of movie "He's Just Not That Into You."
"Weren't we all doing naughty things? I hope we were ... at least somewhat naughty, not too naughty," she continued. "A little naughty is good!"
Notwithstanding all the controversies surrounding Cyrus' career and personal life, Hardin praised the Disney young actress-singer as "a hard worker." Hardin said, "She works hard, and she's a professional. She comes to work on time. She knows her lines. She's in the recording booth when she's not on set. She's on tour when she's not doing that."
Miley Cyrus herself took to her blog on MileyWorld recently to address her controversial picture, writing, "There are some people upset about some pictures taken of me with friends making goofy faces! Well, Im sorry if those people looked at those pics and took them wrong and out of context!"
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son