Video: 'Hannah Montana' Star Melora Hardin Defends Miley Cyrus' 'Goofy' Pic
Miley Cyrus gets support from fellow "Hannah Montana: The Movie" star Melora Hardin over her much-talked picture that shows her and friends making "goofy faces", because of which she has been accused to have mocked Asians. "When you're 15 and you're in the spotlight, who wouldn't court some controversy? I would have if I had been in the spotlight at 15," Hardin told MTV News at the screening of movie "He's Just Not That Into You."
"Weren't we all doing naughty things? I hope we were ... at least somewhat naughty, not too naughty," she continued. "A little naughty is good!"
Notwithstanding all the controversies surrounding Cyrus' career and personal life, Hardin praised the Disney young actress-singer as "a hard worker." Hardin said, "She works hard, and she's a professional. She comes to work on time. She knows her lines. She's in the recording booth when she's not on set. She's on tour when she's not doing that."
Miley Cyrus herself took to her blog on MileyWorld recently to address her controversial picture, writing, "There are some people upset about some pictures taken of me with friends making goofy faces! Well, Im sorry if those people looked at those pics and took them wrong and out of context!"
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans