Rihanna Crazy About Chris Brown
Pouring cold water to the rumors claiming Rihanna and Chris Brown have split up is a source close to the Barbadian singer who claims Rihanna is very dependent to Chris. "She has to have Chris around her 24/7," the source tells OK! magazine.
"If Chris is with her on a photo shoot and steps away for a second, she starts saying, 'Where did he go?'" the source reveals further. "If Chris isn't with her, she wants to call and check in every second. She's crazy about him. Rihanna constantly talks about Chris."
Rihanna herself has been cited as admitting, "My biggest challenge is being away from my family and friends, and all the people I love and I'm used to being around." She adds, "It's hard for me to just throw that all away and be by myself."
On Monday, February 2, MediaTakeOut broke the report that Rihanna and Chris Brown have decided to give their romance a "break." The site quoted its insider as informing, "things have been testy for the couple for a few months."
Though so, neither Rihanna nor Chris has commented on the break-up report.
More Rihanna News
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle