Rihanna Crazy About Chris Brown
Pouring cold water to the rumors claiming Rihanna and Chris Brown have split up is a source close to the Barbadian singer who claims Rihanna is very dependent to Chris. "She has to have Chris around her 24/7," the source tells OK! magazine.
"If Chris is with her on a photo shoot and steps away for a second, she starts saying, 'Where did he go?'" the source reveals further. "If Chris isn't with her, she wants to call and check in every second. She's crazy about him. Rihanna constantly talks about Chris."
Rihanna herself has been cited as admitting, "My biggest challenge is being away from my family and friends, and all the people I love and I'm used to being around." She adds, "It's hard for me to just throw that all away and be by myself."
On Monday, February 2, MediaTakeOut broke the report that Rihanna and Chris Brown have decided to give their romance a "break." The site quoted its insider as informing, "things have been testy for the couple for a few months."
Though so, neither Rihanna nor Chris has commented on the break-up report.
More Rihanna News
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers