Rihanna Crazy About Chris Brown
Pouring cold water to the rumors claiming Rihanna and Chris Brown have split up is a source close to the Barbadian singer who claims Rihanna is very dependent to Chris. "She has to have Chris around her 24/7," the source tells OK! magazine.
"If Chris is with her on a photo shoot and steps away for a second, she starts saying, 'Where did he go?'" the source reveals further. "If Chris isn't with her, she wants to call and check in every second. She's crazy about him. Rihanna constantly talks about Chris."
Rihanna herself has been cited as admitting, "My biggest challenge is being away from my family and friends, and all the people I love and I'm used to being around." She adds, "It's hard for me to just throw that all away and be by myself."
On Monday, February 2, MediaTakeOut broke the report that Rihanna and Chris Brown have decided to give their romance a "break." The site quoted its insider as informing, "things have been testy for the couple for a few months."
Though so, neither Rihanna nor Chris has commented on the break-up report.
More Rihanna News
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman