Rihanna Crazy About Chris Brown
Pouring cold water to the rumors claiming Rihanna and Chris Brown have split up is a source close to the Barbadian singer who claims Rihanna is very dependent to Chris. "She has to have Chris around her 24/7," the source tells OK! magazine.
"If Chris is with her on a photo shoot and steps away for a second, she starts saying, 'Where did he go?'" the source reveals further. "If Chris isn't with her, she wants to call and check in every second. She's crazy about him. Rihanna constantly talks about Chris."
Rihanna herself has been cited as admitting, "My biggest challenge is being away from my family and friends, and all the people I love and I'm used to being around." She adds, "It's hard for me to just throw that all away and be by myself."
On Monday, February 2, MediaTakeOut broke the report that Rihanna and Chris Brown have decided to give their romance a "break." The site quoted its insider as informing, "things have been testy for the couple for a few months."
Though so, neither Rihanna nor Chris has commented on the break-up report.
More Rihanna News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says